This Clean Pastel Outdoor Bridal Shower is the perfect mix of whimsical and modern!
How amazing is this Clean Pastel Outdoor Bridal Shower? While it may be a styled shoot held at the Greenroom, it gives the perfect inspiration for those who are looking for an outdoor theme with gorgeous feminine and pastel details. What a great way to spend a summer day! Planned by Kirkbrides Wedding Planning & Design, the design and decor of the shower couldn’t have been better crafted by Poppin Cleveland. Rose Gold Studio also created an amazing bohemian invitation design that matched the pastel outdoor bridal shower theme perfectly!
All of the gorgeous gorgeous decor and delightful treats, including the cake from Luna Bakery Cafe, were used for fun team planning meetings. Headshots for all of the vendors from Emily Millay Photographer were also taken, making sure this styled shoot did not go to waste. That amazing cake is almost prettier than a wedding cake! It also paired perfectly with all of the other custom bridal shower desserts, including the cookies and beautiful macarons. Cloud Nine Confections also created a wonderful menu for everyone to enjoy.
Having a long table adorned with lush green plants and hanging lights in the trees were perfect for this outdoor bridal shower. The modern furniture went perfectly with the style. All of the guest seats were also personalized with a stemless champagne glass for the ladies to enjoy the mimosa bar. They could also choose an edible floral lollipop while guests mingled and enjoyed the Prosecco drink they created.
A fun bridal shower activity included popsicle sticks that everyone could write ideas down for the bride and groom to have a happy marriage. There was also a fun photo backdrop included. Because we all know that once you’ve had a mimosa, it’s time to start taking selfies and enjoy some fun photo booth action!
Clean Pastel Outdoor Bridal Shower Ideas
- Fun color palette of pink, sky, mint, forest, gold and silver created the perfect pastel themed bridal shower
- Modern and clean furniture was used for the outdoor bridal shower, including a wonderful wooden table for the bubbly bar
- The bubbly bar included an amazing pastel colored balloon installation as a backdrop, along with fun Prosecco, juice and fruit to create the perfect combination for drinks
- Mimosa bar included fun printables for everyone to see what was being offered
- Personalized champagne glasses were at all of the place settings to use at the bubbly bar, which guests were able to take home as a party favor
- Amazing outdoor plant decorations were used for centerpieces on the guest tables, creating the perfect summertime vibe
- Garden theme decor was found around the venue with gorgeous plants and succulents found in different areas
- Hanging lights were used to create a romantic feel for the outdoor themed bridal shower
- Delicious desserts were made for the pastel color themed bridal shower, including cookies, macarons and mini cupcakes for guests to enjoy
- The dessert table also included a wonderful pink pastel cake that matched the pastel bridal shower decorations perfectly
- Fun games and activities were included for guests to participate in, including a popsicle stick activity where everyone wrote down fun ideas for the bride and groom to enjoy through the years
- A gorgeous simple floral photo backdrop was created where guests had fun with photo booth props later in the evening
- An amazing invitation suite, as well as signs and printables were created with matching fonts, colors and designs to tie into the overall look of the Clean Pastel Outdoor Bridal Shower
- An amazing catered menu was created with different foods available that were good outdoor options
This Clean Pastel Outdoor Bridal Shower is the perfect way to celebrate an upcoming marriage. Even though it was a styled shoot, it couldn’t have been planned better and all of the vendors had such a fun time coming together and creating an amazing event. Our favorite detail has to be the amazing bubbly bar, that had a gorgeous pastel balloon installation used as a backdrop. It was so pretty! We love all of the printables that were created and with it being an outdoor theme, the greenery and plants that were found throughout the venue were the perfect addition.
What a great inspirational pastel bridal shower that incorporated clean and modern decorations, while giving off a perfect bohemian and whimsical feel with the pastel color palette and balloons. Everything came together perfectly!
See more bridal shower ideas here:
- Indoor Garden Party Bridal Shower
- Southwest Inspired Bridal Shower
- Gorgeous Blush Pink Bridal Shower
- Rosé Before the Big Day Bridal Shower
- Bright Modern Bridal Shower
- Chic Tea Party Bridal Shower
- Flower Themed Bridal Shower Brunch
What are your favorite details from this Clean Pastel Outdoor Bridal Shower? Let us know in the comments below!