This Gorgeous Blush Pink Bridal Shower is the epitome of style and elegance for any bride-to-be.
How fun is this Gorgeous Blush Pink Bridal Shower for a sweet first grade teacher?! The light in the conservatory of The Madison Hotel is so dreamy and was a highlight of the event. What an amazing venue!
Keri Calabrese photographed the event, as well as helped to style things. While the conservatory is absolutely stunning, we love that the bride hired Painted Lady Events for small floral centerpieces and decor around the event to tie the entire look together. There was also an antique bicycle that was used as a prop, with flowers around the bike to highlight the blush and pink colors. And what an amazing idea to have all of the bridal party wear blush dresses, while the bride wore a white dress from Revolve. It made all of the pictures look so chic and cohesive!
The dessert table was a huge hit. How could it not be with amazing custom cookies from Sugared Hearts Bakery, with additional desserts provided by Chocolatey Dreams. We love the great cake topper that highlighted the “bride-to-be” bridal shower theme. So fun!
We also can’t get over that amazing custom leather jacket that was created by Bash Calligraphy. It was a highlight of the Gorgeous Blush Pink Bridal Shower and was a great gift for the bride-to-be. She also used a custom clutch from Island to East Side, which was a fun addition highlighting her soon-to-be Mrs. status!
Finally, everyone was able to take home amazing Whispering Angel Rose wine favors, which were a huge hit. What a beautiful event to celebrate such a special occasion.
Gorgeous Blush Pink Bridal Shower Ideas
- Incredible venue with an indoor greenhouse feel, to bring the outside in
- Gorgeous pink bridal shower flowers, with roses, white filler flowers and greenery
- Amazing wedding shower dress coordination with blush, while the bride-to-be wore white
- Delicious pink themed bridal shower dessert table
- Desserts include custom cookies, cake pops, pretzels, Oreos, Rice Krispies and candy bowls – all with a pink theme
- Sweet, yet simple cake with gold bride-to-be cake topper and florals
- Pretty pink bridal shower theme invitations with blush and pink theme and calligraphy included
- Fun party favors of rose wine bottles for the guests to take home, with a personalized tag attached
- Incredible food for guests to enjoy for the wedding shower brunch
- Floral centerpieces included on the tables, with guest numbers for table placement
- Champagne and mimosas available for guests to celebrate the bride-to-be during the gorgeous blush pink bridal shower
- Gorgeous welcome sign and decorations with a floral theme included along with calligraphy font to tie in with invitations
- Fun games introduced by bridesmaids, along with interactive games for all of the guests to participate in
- Incredible custom leather jacket specifically made for the bride, which was displayed
We just love this Pretty Pink Bridal Shower. It is such a fresh and fun theme with gorgeous decorations throughout the venue. Everything is chic and elegant, along with custom details that guests loved.
A favorite detail of the event was the fun leather jacket that was displayed for everyone to see. This bride-to-be is ready to hit the road and do it in style! We also love the gorgeous dessert table, along with the fun wine favors that everyone received. What great customization, with no detail forgotten. What a perfect way to celebrate such a special milestone in this bride’s life!
Shopping list: Gorgeous Blush Pink Bridal Shower Decorations
- Blush and Gold Balloons
- Mimosa Bar Sign
- Love Balloon
- Welcome Sign
- Bridal Shower Games Bundle
- Bride To Be Wood Sign
- Photo Prop Frame
See more bridal shower ideas here:
- Rosé Before the Big Day Bridal Shower
- Bright Modern Bridal Shower
- Chic Tea Party Bridal Shower
- Flower Themed Bridal Shower Brunch
- She Got Scooped Up Bridal Shower
- Mint To Be Bridal Shower
- Gorgeous Floral High Tea Bridal Shower
- Modern Flower Themed Bridal Shower
- Fiesta Bridal Shower
What are your favorite details from this Gorgeous Blush Pink Bridal Shower? Let us know in the comments below!