An elegant and romantic Rosé Before the Big Day Bridal Shower is the perfect way to celebrate the upcoming nuptials.
This Rosé Before the Big Day Bridal Shower is over-the-top beautiful with a gorgeous feminine color palette. Cape Cod Celebrations didn’t leave any detail unturned and it was everything this sweet bride-to-be could have dreamed of! With shaded of red inspiring the bridal shower brunch, it gave off a romantic vibe with stunning details from one end of the bridal shower to the other.
The color palette consisted of red, magenta, pink, white, and gold and was held at the Oakley Country Club. The bride’s mom helped pull together many of the amazing details. Personalized cookies made by The Painted Pastry were given out as party favors, along with special candy bars. There was also an amazing flower wall created by Winston Flowers, who also provided florals and greenery around the bridal shower luncheon. Flower walls are such an incredible way to include a place for fun pictures to be taken!
Janice Lynne Design created the bridal shower invitations, where one was framed and displayed at the shower. And what about that amazing mirror sign that greeted guests when they arrived?! What an incredible statement piece that was a unique way to show guests which table they’d be sitting at.
Rosé Before the Big Day Bridal Shower Ideas
- An amazing flower wall backdrop was the highlight of this special bridal shower celebration, utilizing the main color palette of pink
- Photo booth frames were also available for the guests to use for social media hashtagging
- An incredible mirrored welcome sign greeted guests, which included table placements for everyone to utilize
- Personalized cookies and candy bars were created and individually wrapped for guests to take home as shower favors
- Personalized favor bags were provided to the guests to carry all of their goodies home in
- Miniature bottles of Rosé were provided as additional party favors, which had favor tags personalized to fit the bridal shower theme
- Guest tables included etched table numbers on glass, along with gorgeous floral centerpieces
- The cake was simple and elegant, with floral decor and a “Bride To Be” cake topper included
- A Mimosa Bar and Bloody Mary Bar were wonderful bridal shower luncheon ideas
- Fun games were played by guests and the bridal party, including bridal shower gift bingo
- An invitation that was sent out to guests was framed and used as one of the shower decorations around the event
- Special etched glasses were used for guests to drink from
What is one of the most fun parts of planning a wedding? It is definitely enjoying a bridal shower with close friends and loved ones before the big day! This amazing Rosé Before the Big Day Bridal Shower did not disappoint! We love the elegant theme, along with the personalized style that was included in this special day for the bride-to-be.
Our favorite detail has to be the incredible flower wall that was made for pictures, along with the fun props that guests were able to use for the celebration. We also love the assortment of party favors that were made available for all of the guests. From fun cookies that were individually wrapped for everyone to take home, to the bottles of rosé that had a personalized tag for the guests to remember the fun day, it was all picture-perfect!
Shopping list: Rosé Before the Big Day Bridal Shower Decorations
- Photo Booth Props
- How Many Kisses Game Printables
- Tassel Garland
- Cake Topper
- Cupcake Toppers
See more bridal shower ideas here:
- Bright Modern Bridal Shower
- Chic Tea Party Bridal Shower
- Flower Themed Bridal Shower Brunch
- She Got Scooped Up Bridal Shower
- Mint To Be Bridal Shower
- Gorgeous Floral High Tea Bridal Shower
- Modern Flower Themed Bridal Shower
What are your favorite details from this Rosé Before the Big Day Bridal Shower? Let us know in the comments below!