This intimate Southwest Inspired Bridal Shower is the ultimate in fresh style and picturesque beauty.
An intimate Southwest Inspired Bridal Shower was the perfect way to showcase this bride’s easy-going personality and Arizona roots. The beauty is captured easily in every picture at this spring shower, which took place at a private residence in Arizona and was styled by Mandy Marie Creative. It had a balance of rustic and modern elements. From the tablecloth, florals from Camelback Flowershop and an amazing southwest inspired three-course plated meal catered by Cloth and Flame, it was perfection! And of course, with it being in Arizona, the outdoor ambience was a bonus with a bohemian feel.
The decor has never made cacti look more stylish! And check out that elaborate mimosa bar! It was a guest favorite as soon as they walked in and headed straight for it upon arrival. A Bakeshop created a gorgeous cake with amazing florals used as the cake topper, along with delicious cookies, which everyone was quick to gobble up!
Every element, beginning with the invitation created by Beacon Lane, was tied together through a desert inspired palette creating a fresh and picturesque experience. We just love the color palette of this bridal shower, which included marigold, orange, coral, pink, mint, green, forest, copper and ivory. It adds a whimsical, yet classic feel to the southwestern vibe of the event. Guests were even encouraged to wear flowers in their hair, which they could pick up from a flower station. And of course, cute favors and gift bags were provided by Beau-Coup for all of the special guests. What a romantic day, set in a beautiful backdrop of the Arizona scenery!
Southwest Inspired Bridal Shower Ideas
- Gorgeous Southwestern floral inspired invitations highlighting the desert theme
- Incredible dessert blooms used as centerpieces on the guest tables
- Elaborate mimosa bar styled with fruit, juices and champagne, along with a gorgeous sign with handmade calligraphy
- Fun flower station for guests to create a flower crown to add to their hair for the Southwest Themed Bridal Shower
- Desserts included gorgeous ivory and coral cake, along with fun cactus cookies
- Beautiful boho chic southwestern inspired decor, including succulents and cactuses
- Savory food options with an amazing three-course meal highlighted in personalized menu
- Gorgeous welcome sign, along with secondary signage around the event with a southwestern theme and handmade calligraphy
- Sweet recipe station for guests to include a recipe for the bride-to-be
- Customized wedding shower favors for the guests
- Oversized wicker chair with southwestern flowers and decorations for the bride-to-be to relax
Where do we even start with this amazing Southwest Inspired Bridal Shower?! All of the details are absolutely gorgeous and we love the southwestern decor and colors. Our favorites have to be the outstanding guest tables. Those individual place settings? They are the perfect mix of rustic, modern and whimsical.
Other favorite details are the incredible mimosa bar that was set up. We love the way it was displayed, with multiple juices and fruits to add to the champagne. So elegant, yet fun! And the beautiful flowers that everyone was able to add to their hair when they arrived? What an elegant element to add to this Southwest Inspired Bridal Shower. The bride looked beautiful with her crown of flowers! We just love the customization that took place and it was the perfect celebration for this beautiful bride-to-be.
Shopping list: Southwest Inspired Bridal Shower Decorations
- Margarita Bar Sign
- Bridal Shower Invitation
- Cactus Drink Stirrers
- Succulent Favor Flags
- Cocktail Bar Printable Sign
- Chiffon Table Linens
See more bridal shower ideas here:
- Gorgeous Blush Pink Bridal Shower
- Rosé Before the Big Day Bridal Shower
- Bright Modern Bridal Shower
- Chic Tea Party Bridal Shower
- She Got Scooped Up Bridal Shower
- Mint To Be Bridal Shower
- Modern Flower Themed Bridal Shower
- Fiesta Bridal Shower
What are your favorite details from this Southwest Inspired Bridal Shower? Let us know in the comments below!
Favors and Gifts: Beau-Coup
Invitation Designer: Beacon Lane
Makeup Artist: Lauren Reid MUA
Hair Stylist: Chantelle Mertes
Linens and Coverings: La Tavola Linen
Bakery: A Bakeshop
Caterer: Cloth and Flame
Calligrapher: Freed Hands