Bun in the Oven Baby Shower
A sweet Bun in the Oven Baby Shower will be sure to warm your heart and your belly!
This adorable Bun in the Oven Baby Shower is a true favorite, with so many wonderful details for the happy parents-to-be to enjoy! Radleigh + Sage Event Company did an amazing job designing this event. It’s nothing short of cuteness overload!
This baby boy is ready to make his appearance any day now, and the parents have already decided to name him Jace Bao. “Bao” by its very definition in the Vietnamese language means “bun” so what could be better than the gorgeous “Bun in the Oven” theme?!
We just love the fun sky, yellow and white color palette that was the primary color scheme for this baby shower. The Pop Shop did an incredible job installing the ballon installations that were found all around the baby shower. The balloons that were located around the ceiling were incredible and really invoked a dreamy theme that we love to see at baby showers.
The Bridal Press created a gorgeous invitation suite that set the tone for the celebration that everyone was excited for. And how about those amazing place cards that were found on the guest tables, with calligraphy done by Simply by Diane?! They are perfect! Cherished Rentals and Sweet Salvage Rentals did a great job with the different design and decor items that were found around the baby shower, as well. We love the great tablescapes that were found on the guest tables. So beautiful!
Everyone came with a healthy appetite, because the theme was Bun in the Oven Baby Shower, after all! From the cake and cookies to the DIY goodies, everybody left with full bellies and a heart full of love. Made by Yub and Cakes by Tricia Faye did an amazing job creating all of the desserts, along with the gorgeous cake. And Seafood World Restaurant didn’t disappoint with the amazing catered meal that everyone enjoyed.
What a fun and unique theme that was perfect for this soon-to-be family of three!
Bun in the Oven Baby Shower Baby Shower Ideas
- This bun in the oven baby shower theme was filled with a sky, yellow, gold and white color scheme
- Bun in the oven baby shower invitations were perfectly created with traditional cultural pieces added in for the couple
- A gorgeous bun in the oven baby shower cake was the highlight of the dessert table with gorgeous styling and a fun cake topper
- The boy baby shower theme included a delicious menu with ethnic food sourced, including dim sum custard buns
- Desserts were on point, with fun cookies that were specially designed, along with baby boy blue cupcakes
- An amazing ice cream station was also found at the event, where everyone could dig in for dessert
- A gorgeous welcome sign was found at the front of the baby shower, with amazing calligraphy that matched the place cards at the tables
- Amazing balloon garland installations were found throughout the baby shower, with the main focal point being an incredible ceiling display highlighted by the sky light
- The bun in the oven baby shower decorations on the guest tables were gorgeous, with amazing centerpieces consisting of wildflower florals, beautiful vases and beautiful tableware being the highlight
- Bun in the oven baby shower favors were all everyone could talk about on their way out the door. What amazing detailed favors that were matched perfectly to the boy baby shower theme.
- Mom-to-be’s outfit was gorgeous, with the boy theme shining through with the hints of blue that were found in her maternity dress
This journey has been extra special and heartwarming. After numerous attempts, the amazing couple’s prayers were answered. Every pregnancy is a unique experience for all women. Being in her 40’s, this mom-to-be never stopped believing and having faith that having a child would happen if it was meant to be. We couldn’t be more excited for them!
So many gorgeous details went into this amazing baby shower, but our favorite has to be all of the amazing balloon installations, as well as the guest table set-ups. All of the decor on the tables were perfectly crafted, with gorgeous florals and set-up. AND there was an ice cream station?! This was one amazing baby shower that any mom-to-be would love to have. What a special day!
What are your favorite details from this Bun in the Oven Baby Shower? Let us know in the comments below!
For more baby shower ideas, follow us on Instagram @prettymyparty and Pinterest a
See more baby shower themes here:
- Garden Party Baby Shower
- Travel Themed Baby Shower
- Modern Woodsy Themed Baby Shower
- Winnie the Pooh Baby Shower
- Peter Rabbit Inspired Baby Shower
- Mama To Bee Baby Shower
- Tropical Aloha Baby Shower