This Tropical Aloha Baby Shower features pineapples, which symbolize something very important to this special couple.
This chic Tropical Aloha Baby Shower, styled by Dee Kay Events, and photographed by Kara McCurdy Photography, includes many tropical elements like palm leaves, vibrant flowers, and most important, pineapples. Pineapples are significant to the couple because it symbolizes bravery in the IVF community. After two and a half years of trying for a baby, this couple’s hopes and dreams became a reality. Now that’s something to celebrate! And celebrate they did with a tropical themed baby shower with hot pinks and a mix of greens. Everything from the tropical aloha baby shower printables to the cake with palm leaves gave this celebration a fun Palm Beach chic type of vibe and we absolutely love it! If you’re planning a tropical baby shower theme, take note of the fabulous desserts and decor at this special affair!
Tropical Aloha Baby Shower Ideas
- Tropical themed baby shower cake with palm leaves
- Gorgeous pineapple baby shower invitation with palm leaves
- Themed sugar cookies with pineapples, Hawaiian baby onesies and pink tropical flowers
- Tropical aloha themed baby shower printables, including a welcome sign, table number signs in frames, and more!
- Pineapple escort card holders
- Bright, colorful flower arrangements in gold pineapple vases for the centerpieces and decor around the venue
- Pink table cover with palm leaves on dessert table and matching napkins on guests tables
- Tropical plant decor on dessert table
- Fun flamingo and pineapple party straws
- Mom-osa Bar with palm leaf napkins and “tropical vibes” napkins
- Selfie Station with themed photo props
- Diaper Raffle with themed printables and raffle tickets
- Fun baby shower games, including a Pacifier Hunt and Baby Family Feud
- Bath salts baby shower favors and Muslin favors bags with flamingos and pineapples
From the mom-to-be: When I first met my husband in 2010, it was a romance like no other. We met in California, but I lived in New Jersey, yet both of our heritages are from Croatia. A match made to be! We commuted to each other coast-to-coast for a year and finally tied the knot in 2012. We made New Jersey our home.
After a gorgeous wedding down at the Jersey Shore, a honeymoon that we still rave about, and years of travel, adventures, jobs, a wedding planning business and inside jokes to last a lifetime, we decided to embark on the next step of our journey: welcoming a child into our perfect little bubble.
But after a couple of years spent trying, it wasn’t happening. How hard was it to get pregnant? I mean, we knew the basics, right? I think we got the fun part down, but it just wasn’t happening. Until July of 2017, when we first found out we were pregnant – the same day we found out that I was probably also having a miscarriage.
To describe the amount of joy and sadness and confusion all at once is impossible. This also is a story of celebration, so we don’t need to go into all the details. But, let’s fast forward to September of 2018, where our IVF journey began. And, even more so to January 2019 where we found out our little embryo was successfully transferred and we were finally pregnant!
Two and half years of trying! After so many ups, downs, late nights, needles, hormones, tests, more tests, it was finally happening. So, when it came to talks of the baby shower, this had to be symbolic, fun and full of celebration.
Pineapples were the main focus as it stands a symbol of bravery within the IVF community. So, I concentrated the design on that and tropical vibes with hot pinks and lots of greens.
Shopping list: Tropical Baby Shower Decorations
- Mom-osa Bar Sign
- Tropical Signs
- Baby Shower Games Pack
- Favor Tags
- Welcome Sign
- Cupcake Toppers
- Balloon Garland Kit
- Photo Backdrop
What’s your favorite details in this Tropical Aloha Baby Shower? Let us know in the comments below!
Favors and Gifts: Four Sisters Farm Soap Co.
Favors and Gifts: ThreeTwoOne
Floral Designer: The Florist’s Garden
DJ: SCE Event Group
Linens and Coverings: Nuage Designs
Event Venue: The Molly Pitcher Inn
Cake Designer: Sugarush
Event Designer: Dee Kay Events
Photographer: Kara McCurdy Photography