This Lilly Pulitzer Bridesmaid Luncheon will have everyone saying YES!
What girl doesn’t love Lilly Pulitzer? That’s what makes this Lilly Pulitzer Inspired Bridesmaid Luncheon absolutely amazing! Of course, all of the girls are outfitted with clothing from the boutique! Mobella Events teamed up with Event Designers, Blue Ribbon Weddings and Bess and Beau Event Design, to create the ultimate surprise bridesmaid luncheon and we are all for it!
Inspiration for the design and decor come from the bright, colorful fabrics that Lilly Pulitzer is known for. We just love the tropical color palette of bright yellows, magenta, pinks and teal, along with the blue, mint, green and gold found at the celebration. The Pretty Peacock Paperie created gorgeous invitations and menus for the event, as well. So fun!
The girls met at the front gate of the historic mansion at the Peachtree House, where the bride welcomed them to the outdoor event. Soon the girls were being showered with “Will You Be My Bridesmaid?” gifts and everyone was treated to a fabulous luncheon. Desserts and the fabulous cake were made by Everything Cake and the girls were able to splash in the pool and play games of croquet on the gorgeous lawn, as well.
Lilly Pulitzer Inspired Bridesmaid Luncheon Ideas
- Preppy and colorful outdoor bridesmaid luncheon at historic mansion on the lake
- Bright and colorful color palette with Lilly Pulitzer inspired patterns and colors
- Playful dresses and jewelry with bright and bold color combinations
- Gorgeous Lilly Pulitzer inspired multi-tiered cake
- Incredible food options for a luncheon theme
- Playful dessert table with colorful tablescape decor
- Wine bottles with personalized labels to invite friends to be bridesmaids
- Fun sign asking friends to be “wedding gals” for the bride-to-be
- Adorable place setting arrangement with pretty flowers serving as the centerpieces
- Fun decorations serving as a photo booth for the girls to take pictures together
- Yard games to entertain guests, such as croquet
Lilly Pulitzer Inspired Bridesmaid Luncheon Supplies and Decorations:
- Lilly Pulitzer Dresses
- Lilly Pulitzer Gifts
- Cocktail Napkins
- Party Straws
- Cupcake Toppers
- Wine Glass Set
- Pineapple Sign
- Flamingo Sign
SEE MORE BRIDAL SHOWER IDEAS HERE:
- Will You Be My Bridesmaid Surprise Brunch
- Chic Tea Party Bridal Shower
- Flower Themed Bridal Shower Brunch
- She Got Scooped Up Bridal Shower
- Mint To Be Bridal Shower
- Gorgeous Floral High Tea Bridal Shower
- Modern Flower Themed Bridal Shower
We love everything about this amazing Lilly Pulitzer Inspired Bridesmaid Luncheon. The colors, the outdoors, the venue, the outfits! All of it is absolutely gorgeous and is such a fun way to ask the girls you love the most to be a part of your big day.
Our favorite detail from the luncheon has to be the fun gifts that the bride-to-be passed out to ask her girls to be a part of her big day. What a fun way to have a small celebration. We absolutely love the personalized wine bottle labels that were created for the special occasion. The fun sign that the bride-to-be held up to invite everyone to be a part of her big day was icing on the cake. You can just see the joy and happiness they all had being a part of this special day.
What are your favorite details from this fun Lilly Pulitzer Inspired Bridesmaid Luncheon celebration? Let us know in the comments below!