After a girl gets engaged it’s a whirlwind of wedding planning. But before you start planning all of the details of your big day, surprise your bridesmaids with something special! A Will You Be My Bridesmaid Surprise Brunch is the perfect way to ask your besties to stand beside you on your wedding day! We love how Chelsea planned this surprise for her friends!
Chelsea and Brian got engaged in January on the dock at Chelsea’s parents house while a big group of their friends and families waited inside the house in secret. It was a great party with great attention to detail. Flash forward a month and this time, Chelsea was planning the surprise! She planned a lovely brunch for her best pals where she asked them all to be her bridesmaids! There was delicious food, champagne and beautiful details all captured by Dani Rose Photo. There were so many precious details: Chelsea hand wrote notes to each gal and included pictures from across their friendships in the cards. Also inside the cards were balloons that when blown up read “Will you be my bridesmaid?” It was super sweet and the gals all loved it! Chelsea picked beautiful flatware, amazing ghost chairs and lovely flowers to decorate the space for their brunch. I’m sure that their wedding is going to be full of amazing details as well and I can’t wait to see what they come up with!
- Bridesmaid Tote
- Bridesmaid Tote 2
- Maid of Honor Heart Tote
- Custom Wedding Hanger
- Gold Initial Necklace Bridesmaid Gift
- Bridesmaids Hanger
- Gold Monogram Initial Necklace Bridesmaid Gift
- Personalized Bridal Shower Champagne Glasses
- Glitter Love Cupcake Topper
- Gold Sequin Table Runner
- White Milk Glass Cake Stand
- Mint Cake Stand
- Chalkboard Charm Menu Sign
- Set of 3 Apothecary Jars
- LOVE letters decor
- Love Handwriting Cake Topper
- Love Is Sweet Cake Topper
- Peach, Mint and Gold Garland Tassel
- Purple and Gold Tassel Garland
- Pink, Blush, Gold and Navy Tassel Garland
- Pink and Blush Flower Cake Topper
- Gold Fringe Letter or Number Decor
- Custom Drink Stirrers
Check out these other wedding features on Pretty My Party!
- Elegant Enchanted Forest Wedding
- Vintage Chic Tea Party Wedding Ideas
- Modern Beverly Hills Wedding
- 10 Wedding Must-Haves
Do you have these 11 party planning staples?
Sign up for our newsletter and discover the 11 party must-haves every hostess needs when planning a party. Plus get more party planning tips, tricks and secrets.