The bride’s sister surprised her with this fabulous tea party themed bridal shower. As a young girl, Lauren was a delicate girly girl who loved playing dress up and carrying around purses everywhere she went. Over the years, that girly girl was replaced with a more practical femininity – jeans and a T-shirt. The party’s theme inspiration came from Lauren’s rich heritage and all of the decor elements were a nod to her earlier years. The guest list consisted of relatives and long time family friends, all of whom knew Lauren for many years, all the way back to her purse carrying, high heel wearing younger years. All of the tea cups and dishes were collected from various trips around the world by the bride’s great-grandmother who had since passed. Old photos of the bride with various guests were hung around the room and each guest was greeted and given a hat and gloves to wear for the occasion.
Photography: Brittany and Devin Photo Co. // Venue: Wildwood Metropark Manor House Solarium // Flowers: Kristen Brown // Cake: Kelly B. Bakes // Cupcakes: Karen’s Cupcakery // Hats: Nostalgia Antiques
This post contains some affiliate links. Please read our full disclosure policy here.
Throw an elegant Tea Party Bridal Shower with these products:
- Faux Party Necklace – 8 Count
- Studio Oh! Celebration Kit
- Vintage Tea
- Kate Aspen Set of 4 Chalkboard Frosted Glass Tea Light Holder
- Tea Pot Place Favor Box Card Holder – Set of 12
- Martha Stewart Doily Lace Cupcake Stand
- Vintage Birdcage Cake Stand
- Teapot Vase
- Pink & White Teapot Vase
- Set of 30 Colored Doilies
- Porcelain Gold Vintage Plates – Set of 12
- Porcelain Gold Cupcake Stand
- Porcelain Gold Cups – 12 Pack
- Porcelain Gold Napkins – Set of 20
- Set of 25 Gold Striped Straws
Sign up and get your FREE ebook with bonus party planner! Learn 12 secrets to plan your child's next birthday party for UNDER $100!