Death By Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes. Is there really more that needs to be said?! These Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes are going to be a hit no matter where you take them. Kids, adults, anyone will love these and will be begging for more!
If you plan on making these delicious Death By Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes for your next event, be prepared! They will be a hit at any party and we’re betting that everyone is going to be asking for this Oreo cheesecake recipe. Not only are they delicious, but they are also so easy to make. Enjoy!
How to Make Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes
Goodness… how good do Death By Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes look?! This bite sized mini cheesecake recipe is seriously so simple to make. How could you deny anyone this sweet treat! Check out the Oreo cheesecake recipe at the bottom of this post, but get the details and the play-by-play below.
Next time someone asks you what you’re willing to bring to the potluck (salad, appetizer, dessert, etc.) stand up and scream DESSERT! Because this one is a piece of cake. We promise!
And we especially love that they are Individual cheesecakes that are easy to serve and easy to transport. Nobody is going to complain about getting a bigger slice of the Oreo cheesecake when they are all individually prepared!
Before you begin, make sure you have all of the necessary ingredients that can be found at the bottom of this post. Lucky for you, all of the ingredients are easy to grab at most grocery stores and you’ll be ready to get down to business in no time!
1. First, preheat the oven to 275 degrees and make sure your wonderful cheesecake creation is ready to go into a warm oven when you’re all ready!
2. Line a muffin pan and lightly grease the cupcake liners that you are going to use. This will help with sliding them out without too much difficulty after you are all done and ready to take them to your get-together!
3. Place a Oreo in the bottom of each muffin tin. No worries, you can sneak a couple here or there. Just pour yourself a nice glass of milk to go with those extras. Hey, you’re getting an extra portion of calcium today, right?!
4. In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese until smooth. You will then add in the sugar and vanilla. Mix well too!
5. Add in eggs one at a time. Once they are all mixed in well, add the chocolate chips to the mixture by hand and continue to mix until it is all well blended together.
I do tend to use my KitchenAid Stand Mixer a lot when I cook and bake and this is no exception. It might be my favorite small appliance that I use on a regular basis and I just never get things mixed as well when I don’t use it. If you have one, I encourage you to use it! It’s a breeze to add the different ingredients used above one-by-one, until you are finally ready to do a final mix and voila. You’re done!
I got that good old KitchenAid Stand Mixer when I was newly married and it has served me well. However, if you don’t have one, no fears! That hand mixer will create wonderful Death By Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes, too!
6. Fill all of the muffin tins up 2/3 of the way full and bake for 20 minutes, or until the middle is firm.
Don’t be afraid to do the old toothpick test if you’re unsure how much longer you should bake your Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes. If the toothpick comes out completely gooey and full of the cheesecake mixture, you know you still have a little time left.
However, once your toothpick goes in and comes out relatively clean, time is up and it’s time to take out those delicious individual cheesecakes!
7. Once you remove the Mini Oreo Cheesecakes from the oven, let them sit out for a while and cool completely at room temperature. This will make it much more easy to do those all-important finishing touches on later in the day.
Now go take a shower and get all ready for your party! You have time! You’re going to rock these Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes and look good when serving them too!
8. Refrigerate for 2 hours once they cool completely at room temperature.
9. After the Death By Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes are completely cool and ready for their grand finale, remove all of the cupcake liners from the individual cheesecakes.
Ooohhhh… just look at all that yumminess! It’s easy to forget about that sneaky Oreo that is waiting on the bottom when you sink your teeth into these Mini cheesecakes, but don’t worry. You’ll remember fast!
10. For the grand finale, top with fudge, whip cream, and additional Oreos. Just look at that picture above! This might be the best and most Easy Mini Cheesecake Recipe ever! Seriously… my mouth is watering just looking at these!
It’s also a great school snack for your kids to bring in for a birthday treat or another special event at school. Having a bake sale fundraiser for something? This is another big winner that you can package up really cute in individual bags. Tie a little twine or ribbon around it and BAM … you have a great treat that you can hand out whenever you may need to.
Serve and enjoy these amazing Death By Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes until your heart is content. And don’t worry. If you run out, you know exactly how easy it is to just make more!