The kids will have a hair-raising good time at this spooktacular Halloween Party!
This Chic Colorful Kids Halloween Party from Rusty Chic Decor included a fun colorway of orange, black, light pink, turquoise blue and mint green. The stunning backdrop included DIY BOO plastic fringe letters, eek burlap banner, and a fireplace full of colorful balloons with a spider web!
The table was dressed with confetti, a handcrafted floral pumpkin centerpiece with spray painted baby’s breath, colorful skulls, and pennant spooky flags.
Each kid received a DIY mini witches broom, plastic spider ring, and name letter crayon. Their place setting included a colorful fringe placemat, adorable plate, jack-o-lantern mug, chic cutlery, and black napkin.
A candy charcuter-eek board full of candy corn, colorful popcorn, apple cider donuts and gummy candy was also a highlight of this Halloween party for kids. The sweetest details were added from several small shops such as Halloween printables from pixelsandpop and personalized letter crayons from popofgold.
What a great way to celebrate every kid’s favorite holiday with the most spooktacular Halloween Party!
Kids Halloween Party Ideas
- Fun color palette that included orange, black, light pink, turquoise blue and mint green
- DIY Boo plastic finger letter backdrop with party’s colors
- Eek burlap banner
- Fireplace decorated with colorful balloons and a spider web
- Gorgeous handcrafted floral pumpkin centerpiece with spray painted baby’s breath
- Colorful skulls and pennant spooky flags on the kid’s table
- A fun candy character-eek board full of candy corn, popcorn, apple cider donuts and gummy candies
- Burlap Eat Up Witches banner
- Adorable matching Halloween printables like the pennant flags
- Halloween party favors including a DIY mini witch’s broom, spider ring, and personalized letter crayons in cute bags with a Halloween printable tag
What a fun and Chic Colorful Kids Halloween Party! What’s your favorite details in this spooktacular soiree? Let us know in the comments below.