Lindi of Love the Day is sharing these fun DIY Confetti Easter Eggs with us today! All you need is confetti and Mod Podge! They are fun, colorful and perfect for Easter egg decorating! See how to make them below! For instruction on how to make these fun confetti eggs, visit Love the Day
Check out these fun Easter features on Pretty My Party!
- 10 Cadbury Easter Dessert Recipes
- Some Bunny Loves You Free Easter Printable
- Easter Candy Pizza
- 20 Creative Easter Appetizers
- 15 Fun Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
- Peanut Butter Gooey Easter Bars
- 15 Easy Easter DIY Ideas
- Easter Bunny Patch Treats
- DIY Painted Vase
- DIY Easter Treat Tubes
The following post contains affiliate links. Please read our full disclosure policy.
Check out these Easter Basket Filler Ideas for Kids!
- PlayDoh Eggs
- Crayola Sidewalk Chalk
- Easter Bunny LEGO Set
- Pete the Cat Big Easter Adventure Book
- Melissa & Doug Plush Bunny
- Disney Parks Mickey Mouse Easter Bunny
- Barbie Easter Princess
- Wind Up Easter Chick and Bunny
- Crayola Silly Putty Easter Eggs
- Easter Bunny Candy Filled Toy
- Perler Beads Bunny Kit
- Melissa & Doug Plush Ducky
- Shopkins Easter Gift Set
- Disney Frozen Filled Easter Eggs
- Paw Patrol Easter Egg Decorating Kit
- Star Wars Surprise Eggs
Sign up and get your FREE ebook with bonus party planner! Learn 12 secrets to plan your child's next birthday party for UNDER $100!