15 Easy Easter DIY Ideas
Are you looking for some fun Easter craft ideas to do with your kids? Get your craft supplies ready for these 15 Easy Easter DIY Ideas! Let us know your favorite Easter DIY project in the comments below!
1. DIY Salt Dough Egg Ornaments: Design Mom
2. DIY Paper Punched Easter Eggs: Nikki In Stitches
3. DIY Emoji Easter Eggs: Studio DIY
4. DIY Easter Egg Shell Tea Lights: The Kitchn
5. DIY Easter Candy Huggers: Lia Griffith
6. Simple Spring Rag Wreath Tutorial: 2 Wired Tired
7. DIY Burlap Spring Canvas: Lilacs & Longhorns
8. DIY Paskris Easter Tree: Aunt Peaches
9. DIY Pinata Eggs With Confetti: A Subtle Revelry
11. DIY Swinging Easter Chick: Handmade Charlotte
12. DIY Easter Egg Button Art: Frugal Momeh
13. Easter DIY Candy Nests: Coco and Mingo
14. DIY Blooming Branches Easter Eggs: Make Happy: The Darby Smart Blog
15. DIY Easter Bunny Lantern: On Sutton Place
Which project is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
Plan a Egg-cellent Easter Party with these fun party products hand-picked by our editors!
This feature contains affiliate links. Please see our full disclosure policy.
- Peter Rabbit Easter Garland Kit
- Hip Hop Horray Easter Garland Kit
- Meri Meri Happy Easter Cupcake Holders
- Meri Meri Peter Rabbit Large Plates and Napkins – Set of 12 Plates, 20 Napkins
- Meri Meri Peter Rabbit Easter Cupcake Kit
- Meri Meri Peter Rabbit Easter Garland
- Meri Meri Easter Cookie Cutters
- Meri Meri Easter Fun Cupcake Decorating Kit
- Meri Meri Little Bunny Dress Up Kit
- Meri Meri Easter Egg Hunt Kit
- Meri Meri Easter Egg Decorating Kit
- Meri Meri Easter Cake Topper Decoration
- Meri Meri Easter Balloon Kit – 4 Balloons
Check out these other Easter features on Pretty My Party!
- Easter Candy Pizza
- 13 Creative Easter Egg Hunts Plus Free Easter Scavenger Hunt Printables
- 20 Creative Easter Appetizers
- 15 Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
- Peanut Butter Gooey Easter Bars
- 25 Disney Frozen Easter Basket Fillers
- 25 Free Easter Printables
These are all so cute! I have not started my Easter decorating so this is perfect timing! You have a beautiful blog!
Thanks for stopping by Raquel!
Love all these ideas I can’t wait to start decorating for Spring/Easter.
My favorite is the DIY Candy Nests…love that they can be used at a name card and favor!