What’s the perfect theme where you can still be super girly and have a party filled with fun activities and sweets? …. A Baking Themed Party! Yes, that’s right, this adorable Shabby Chic Bake Shoppe Party from Sunshine Parties was the perfect combo of fun and sweets! The birthday party, complete with a pretty apron for each guest and cupcake decorating, was a hit with everyone who attended. Pretty vintage elements combined with a soft pink color palette make this party perfect for any little baker in training! The adorable yellow birthday cake was adorned with pretty flowers, keeping with the vintage theme. The cake topper, a super easy DIY, was also the perfect addition to the cake! All you need are 2 pink straws, some string, and some floral paper to make the triangles! A white peony topped the cake off for a gorgeous centerpiece on the dessert table. The table was also adorned with pink tassel garland, which is perfect for any shabby chic, vintage affair! A happy birthday banner and some tissue poms completed the look of the dessert table and looked absolutely darling! What a great way to celebrate your birthday … baking with the girls!
Plan the perfect Shabby Chic Bake Shoppe Party with these fun party products!
- 10 Plastic Art Trays for Cupcake Decorating
- Pink and White Striped Baking Cups
- Pink Tissue Pom Pom Decorations
- Set of 4 White Ruffled Cake Stands
- Light Pink Striped Paper Straws
- Pink and White Polka Dot Table Runner
- Pink, Gold and White Tassel Garland
- Toddler Apron with Ruffles
- Cupcake Apron
Check out these other party features on Pretty My Party!
- Sweet Garden Themed Birthday Party
- Gorgeous Marie Antoinette Birthday Party
- Super Girl Birthday Party
- Vintage Carousel Party
- Hot Air Balloon Party