This Rainbow Dream Party was the perfect theme for a very special TV premiere watch party!
“It was all a dream” for Lilly Jimenez of The Creative Art Studio as she prepared to watch herself for the first time on national television. Lilly was a contestant on season 2 of NBC’s Making It, where the best makers around the country take on a variety of handmade projects all with the hopes of becoming “Master Maker.”
Lilly is a self-taught balloon artist, DIY content designer, creator of Balloon Mosaic™️, and owner of Creative Heart Studio.
The theme for the viewing party was IT WAS ALL A DREAM. This theme was fitting because every endeavor she’s jumped into has started with exactly that … a DREAM. This PJ party included rainbows, balloons, confetti and lots of colorful decorations.
Rainbow Dream Party Ideas
- Amazing Rainbow Balloon Mosaic
- It Was All A Dream Backdrop
- Colorful Candy Grazing Table
- Mini Unicorn Pinatas With Bracelets
- Mini Converse Key Chains
- Awesome Photo Booth with Rainbow, Balloon Dogs, Balloon Mosaics and Confetti
- Awesome Viewing Area with White Balloon Clouds.
- Cotton Candy Balloons With Garland
- Food Truck With Mini Sliders and Mini Pizzas
Pastel Rainbow Party Supplies and Decorations:
- Crystal Pastel Balloons
- Happy Birthday Banner
- Pastel Rainbow Tutu
- Cake Topper
- Fondant Cake Topper
- DIY Streamer Fringe Backdrop
- Balloon Garland Kit
Photography: Wee Love Photography
Photo Booth: Dipp Photobooth
Styling: Maggie Creative Design
Cotton Candy and Popcorn: Circus Eats
Cupcakes: Bunnie Cakes
Mini Pinatas: Lula Flora Designs
Viewing Screen: Maxon Events
Bracelets: Broken Mariposas Fly