Hi friends, it’s Jennifer from BellaGrey Designs, sharing a super easy and OH-SO-ADDICTIVe treat with you today! I promise you, these Chocolate Marshmallow Banana Pops will take you approximately 15 minutes to make and even less to gobble up! All you need are three simple ingredients. In fact, I’m almost positive you probably have most of them on hand in your kitchen right now. Don’t let the length of this recipe scare you off from making this delicious treat, it’s so worth the time!
Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Banana Pops
Makes about 12 pops
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 12 regular sized marshmallows (I used Jet Puffed)
- 10 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used Nestle)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Popsicle sticks
**Optional: your choice of topping, sprinkles, sea salt, edible glitter or granola. These are the toppings I used, but you could definitely do others.
- Peel bananas and cut each one into fourths.
- Cut each marshmallow in half **TIP: wet your knife to cut the marshmallow easily.
- Place one half of a marshmallow on the bottom of the banana and the other half on the top of the banana (See photo below)
- Insert popsicle stick into both the marshmallows and banana **TIP: wet the popsicle stick before inserting. It will slide easier and not rip your marshmallow.
- Place the marshmallow banana pops on parchment paper and place in freezer for 5 minutes or until they harden.
- While pops are in freezer, mix the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt the mixture in microwave for approximately 40 – 55 seconds, making sure the chips don’t burn.
- Pull out the pops and dip in melted chocolate. Chocolate will harden almost immediately.
- Sprinkle your choice of topping.
- Place back into freezer for approximately 3 minutes to fully harden.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! Be sure to check out some of my other yummy recipes like the Brownie Ice Creamtini and Sprinkle Marshmallow S’mores.
Hello and welcome to the party at BellaGrey Designs! My name is Jennifer Kirlin. I am the founder, designer and party stylist of BellaGrey Designs, a blog and shop filled with party inspiration, customized printables and fully assembled party designs! We show you, our readers, how to throw a party or create a tablescape with ease. Using our printable designs, you can create a memorable and creative party or tablescape and we show you how with our creative budget-friendly ideas, crafts or DIYs. When I’m not styling a party or designing a new party suite for BellaGrey Designs, I’m dreaming up new ideas to share with you. Spending time with my two children and the love of my life of 12+ years, is what gives me the inspiration and focus to create memories. Blog // Shop // Facebook // Pinterest // Instagram // Twitter
Bake up your favorite recipes with these baking supplies:
Sign up for a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime and get free 2-day shipping on your baking products!
- Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set
- Over and Bake 4-Piece Porcelain Serving Bowl Set
- Complete Elegant Regency Line 5-Piece Flatware Serving Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Wilton 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Artisan Non-Stick Silicon Baking Mat Set – 2 Pack
- The New York Baking Company: 24 Pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Set of 6 Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- Premium NonStick 21 Piece Baking Pans Bakeware Set with Ebook
- ChefLand 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton Mini Springform Pan – Set of 3
- Wilton Non Stick Springform Pan – 9 Inch
- Wilton Angles Icing Spatula, 13-Inch Black
- HIC Ceramic 13-Inch Lasagna Pan
- Libbey 6-Piece Just Baking Ceramic Oval Baker Set