Are you ready to make your own? I knew you would be!
- 1 cup brownie crumbled (your choice store bought or homemade)
- 4 tablespoons HERSHEY’s Chocolate Syrup
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Fresh mint leaves
- Swirl HERSHEY’s Chocolate Syrup around the bottom of the martini glass, place in freezer to help syrup firm up. **Make sure to use freezer-safe glasses**
- Scoop one ball of ice cream and place in bottom of glass, add additional three scoops on top.
- Sprinkle with brownie crumbs, until you achieve the look you want. (I did this haphazardly)
- Garnish with a fresh mint leaf. Serve. Enjoy!
Bake up your favorite recipes with these baking supplies:
Sign up for a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime and get free 2-day shipping on your baking products!
- Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set
- Over and Bake 4-Piece Porcelain Serving Bowl Set
- Complete Elegant Regency Line 5-Piece Flatware Serving Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Wilton 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Artisan Non-Stick Silicon Baking Mat Set – 2 Pack
- The New York Baking Company: 24 Pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Set of 6 Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- Premium NonStick 21 Piece Baking Pans Bakeware Set with Ebook
- ChefLand 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton Mini Springform Pan – Set of 3
- Wilton Non Stick Springform Pan – 9 Inch
- Wilton Angles Icing Spatula, 13-Inch Black
- HIC Ceramic 13-Inch Lasagna Pan
- Libbey 6-Piece Just Baking Ceramic Oval Baker Set
Check out these other yummy dessert features on Pretty My Party!
- 25 Best Red Velvet Dessert Recipes
- Gluten-Free Mini Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 15 Desserts to Win Over Any Crowd
- 15 Best Desserts In Cups