This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running. Thank you for your support.
Have you been BOO-ed or BOO-zed?! It’s not too late to start this fun tradition! Check out these 13 Free Halloween Booed and Boozed Printables To Treat Your Neighbors!
If you’re in the dark about this fun Halloween gift idea, let’s break it down for you. “You’ve been BOO-ed or BOO-zed” is a fun way to surprise a friend, neighbor or co-worker before Halloween. You make a basket/bucket full of Halloween goodies or you can treat your adult friends to some wine, beer or liquor. Either way, it’s a great tradition to start and a great way to kick off the holiday season! Show your kids how much fun giving can be with a bucket full of Halloween treats for your friends!!!
Here are some ideas for your BOO-ed Bucket:
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial and get 2-day free shipping on your Halloween goodies!
After you have your BOO-ed or BOO-zed Bucket prepared, here are the next steps:
- Place the “We’ve Been BOO-ed” sign on your door to let your neighbors know you’ve been BOO-ed!
- Create a BOO basket full of Halloween goodies for at least 1 neighbor, friend or co-worker.
- Pick any of the FREE Printables below. Then download, print and add the printables to your bucket of goodies.
- Leave your BOO or BOOZE bucket for a neighbor or friend and they will keep the fun going!
You’ve Been BOO-ed Family-Friendly Printables
You’ve Been Boo-zed Free Printables for the Adults
Which of these 13 Free Halloween Booed and Boozed Printables are your favorite? Let us know in the comments below! For more holiday and party ideas, follow us on Instagram @prettymyparty and Pinterest a
You will also love:
- 10 Awesome packing Tape Ghost Ideas for Halloween
- 12 Healthy Halloween Snack Ideas For Kids
- 14 Unique Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas
- 8 Halloween Door Decorating Ideas
Get your free party planning checklist
Become a party insider and get free access to the hottest party trends, the best sales, exclusive freebies, and more!
Do you have these 11 party planning staples?
Sign up for our newsletter and discover the 11 party must-haves every hostess needs when planning a party. Plus get more party planning tips, tricks and secrets.