Rustic Ski Lodge Wedding Styled Shoot
This Rustic Ski Lodge Wedding Styled Shoot from Studio 623 Photography
One of the oldest, rustic, and most popular skiing areas on legendary Pacific Northwest Mt. Hood has opened its doors during the summer and fall season for a one-of-a-kind and out-of-this-world wedding venue! There is literally no better view of Mt. Hood than from the Warming Hut at Mt. Hood Skibowl. For this styled Rustic Ski Lodge shoot we were excited to work with real couple Sarahi and Mike and create some gorgeous bridal images. Everything from the amazing location to the gorgeous flowers and stunning couple, this styled shoot serves as the perfect inspiration for anyone looking to have a rustic wedding.
Vendors & Credits
Photographer: Studio 623 Photography // Floral Designer: Flowers for You PDX // Event Venue: Mt Hood Skibowl // Hair Stylist:Pure Elegance // Event Planner: Simply Elegant Occasions // Dress Store: Sincerely the Bride // Paper Props: U R Invited Custom Invitations //Bakery: Cowgirl Cupcake
This post contains affiliate links, Please see our full disclosure policy.
Shop these gorgeous wedding and bridal shower products:
- Bridesmaid Tote
- Bridesmaid Tote 2
- Maid of Honor Heart Tote
- Custom Wedding Hanger
- Gold Initial Necklace Bridesmaid Gift
- Bridesmaids Hanger
- Gold Monogram Initial Necklace Bridesmaid Gift
- Personalized Bridal Shower Champagne Glasses
- Glitter Love Cupcake Topper
- Gold Sequin Table Runner
- White Milk Glass Cake Stand
- Mint Cake Stand
- Chalkboard Charm Menu Sign
- Set of 3 Apothecary Jars
- LOVE letters decor
- Love Handwriting Cake Topper
- Love Is Sweet Cake Topper
- Peach, Mint and Gold Garland Tassel
- Purple and Gold Tassel Garland
- Pink, Blush, Gold and Navy Tassel Garland
- Pink and Blush Flower Cake Topper
- Gold Fringe Letter or Number Decor
- Custom Drink Stirrers
Oh my gosh – the stationery is just irresistible!
Thanks for stopping by Andrea!