Pastel Care Bear Birthday Party
This Pastel Care Bear Birthday Party makes a sweet theme for a 1st birthday!
The dreamy decor in this Pastel Care Bear Birthday Party from Neli D Arts sets the tone for a fun day celebrating a sweet little one. Care Bears have been around for nearly 40 years and the cute, little characters make the perfect theme for any little one’s birthday celebration. This Care Bear themed party features a personalized pastel rainbow and Care Bear backdrop, pastel balloon garland, an incredible Care Bear cake, and much more! If you’re searching for fun Care Bear Party Ideas, this party has it all!
Care Bear Party Ideas
- Cute Care Bear 1st birthday party theme with dreamy pastel colors of blue, pink, purple, yellow and green
- Personalized rainbow and Care Bear dessert table backdrop
- White ONE dessert table for the cake and desserts
- Incredible 4 tier Care Bear birthday cake with rainbow, stars, hearts, clouds and more
- Care Bare “Beary special” welcome sign
- Large Care Bear cut out props on each side of the dessert table
- Cotton aka “clouds” in front of the dessert table and Care Bear props
- Care Bear themed 1st birthday poster with facts of the birthday girl
- Adorable themed party hats for each child
- Care Bear themed desserts including cupcakes, cookies, chocolates, and more
- Care Bear box table centerpieces with balloons
- Care Bear favor bags filled with goodies
- Themed signs and thank you tags
- Pretty flower decor
What an absolutely incredible Care Bear Party for a “Beary special 1 year old!” Everything from the party supplies and decorations to the amazing birthday cake, desserts and favors, were coordinated perfectly for this party.
What’s your favorite details in this Pastel Care Bear Birthday Party? Let us know in the comments below.
For more adorable 1st birthday party ideas, follow us on Instagram @prettymyparty and Pinterest a
Where can I find care bear decorations like these? I’m having trouble finding much for my daughters 1st birthday party
I am interested in making the party bags, did you find a template for the face/body online?