This post was sponsored by Heaven Hill Distilleries Heaven Hill Family of Brands. Bardstown, KY © 2015
Summer is the perfect time to bring out your inner hostess with the mostess and plan a fun backyard party. In order to pull off the best summer shindig, there are a few must-haves you need to include. First, a summer party isn’t a party without some delicious sangria. I love fruity drinks, especially in the summer, so now is the time make this PAMA Berry Sangria Recipe! This sangria calls for fresh strawberries and blueberries and my new favorite PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur. PAMA’s sweet yet tart taste makes it the perfect addition to any summer party, whether in the form of refreshing cocktails, party punches, or sweet frozen summer treats!
PAMA Liqueur captures the complex, sweet yet tart taste and seductive ruby color of all-natural pomegranates. PAMA is made with all-natural pomegranate juice, premium vodka and a touch of imported tequila. PAMA is known for its ruby-red color and its delicious flavor.
For me, sangria reminds me of the beach because I always make some before we head to the shore. My ultimate summer party would be a fun, laid back beach party with some chic outdoor furniture, twinkle lights strung from palm trees, bright colorful summer patterns, food stations and a fun bar cart.
- Fresh Fruit Bowls
- Strawberry Salsa and Tortilla Chips
- Tequila Lime Chicken Kabobs
- Antipasto Salad Kabobs
- Chicken and Feta Cheese Quesadilla with Guacamole
- Banana split bites
For party decor, I would incorporate fun and colorful patterns like the table runner seen in this feature. I would also add fruit like pineapples to the decor. Some ideas would be to add pineapple floral centerpieces, painted pineapples on tables, palm leaves, and fun Party Like a Pineapple Pillows around the seating area.
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 1 bottle of PAMA Liqueur
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 bottle Sprite
1. In a large container, whisk together white wine, PAMA Liqueur, strawberries and blueberries.
2. Let chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. I usually leave it in over night so the fruit soaks up the wine.
3. Serve over ice with Sprite. Garnish with a strawberry and enjoy!
There’s still time to enter PAMA‘s Celebrate Summer Pinterest Contest where you will have a chance to win some cash to throw your ultimate summer party!
PAMA‘s summer Pinterest contest in now in full swing. Entrants must create a Pinterest board that details what their ideal summer party would look like – from theme to décor to drinks, and party tips. Check out Pretty My Party’s PAMA Celebrate Summer Pinterest Board for some ideas on what to include on your Pinterest board!
Entrants must complete the following steps to be entered to win a $500 or $250 gift card!
- Complete the entry form on PAMA’s website
- Follow PAMA Liqueur on Pinterest
- Create a board showing your perfect summer party with at least 5 pins (Check out Pretty My Party’s PAMA Celebrate Summer Pinterest Board for some fun summer entertaining ideas!
- Name your board “PAMA Celebrate Summer” and include #PAMACelebrateSummer and #contest on all the pins
Winners will get the chance to make their summer party come to life, with some help from PAMA. There will be 1 grand prize winner and 4 runners up!
- Grand Prize Winner: $500 gift card and PAMA party kit to throw a summer party
- Runners Up: $250 gift card and PAMA party kit to throw a summer party including one from PAMA’s website or Pinterest Channel
PAMA Celebrate Summer Contest. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Ends on 7/20/15 at 11:59:59 a.m. ET. Open to legal residents of 50 United States and D.C., who are at least 21 years of age and older. Void where prohibited. For complete Official Rules, visit PAMALiqueur.com/CelebrateSummer. Sponsor: Heaven Hill Brands, 1064 Loretto Rd., Bardstown, KY40004.
How to you celebrate summer? Let us know in the comment below!