This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of IZZE. All opinions are 100% mine.
Summer is the perfect time to hang with your friends around the fire pit for the ultimate #FriendsdayNight. So call up some friends, whip up some delicious food, grab some IZZE® Sparkling Juice and raise a toast to good times! And since you’re the hostess with the hostess, whip up some fun DIY fruit garnish with your bright-hearted bubbling beverage that will sure liven up your #FriendsdayNight.
IZZE® Sparkling Juice is made with 70 percent of juice and a splash of sparkling water. The sparkling juice is available in eight fruit flavors: Clementine, Grapefruit, Apple, Pomegranate, Blackberry, Cherry Lime, Blueberry and Peach. It’s definitely the go-to summertime refreshment staple, perfect for backyard BBQs, poolside retreats, picnics in the park, and more!
Quick & Easy DIY Fruit Garnish
What you’ll need:
- Watermelon, Cantaloupe, and Honeydew
- Mini shapes cookie cutters – hearts, flowers, etc.
- Cocktail or appetizer sticks
- IZZE® Sparkling Juice (in your choice of flavor) We served IZZE Clementine and Pomegranate.
- Mason jars or beverage glasses
- Take a sharp knife and cut your watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew down the center.
- Pit the center of the cantaloupe and honeydew and then cut them into slices. Cut your watermelon into slices as well.
- Take your mini cookie cutter shapes and place them into your fruit to cut out your shape.
- Take an appetizer/cocktail pick and place 2 to 3 shapes of fruit. Tip: Look for the longer picks. Mine were a little short, so I only could fit 2 on there.
- Take your mason jar or glass and fill with ice.
- Fill the mason jar with IZZE® Sparkling Juice.
- Add a fun straw and your fruit garnish and cheers to the perfect #FriendsdayNight.
This super simple DIY fruit garnish is quick and easy and adds a fun touch to your summer gatherings.