If you’re looking for peacock wedding ideas, take a look at this Amber Aqua and Peacock Wedding Inspiration!
Muted Chestnut and vibrant aqua linens set the tone for this eclectic and romantic Amber Aqua and Peacock Wedding designed by Brian Worley of YourBash! The perfect combination of rich metallics, feathers, crystals, flowers and lighting created a magical ambiance in the Empress Room of the Hotel del Coronado.
Tall wrought iron candelabras with flowers and crystals were added to create a romantic centerpiece for each table. Video projections were also incorporated to create virtual wallpaper that moved around the entire ballroom, giving it added depth, dimension and ambiance.
Mercury glass votives, amber and aqua crystals and peacock feathers added to the eclectic finishing touches on each table.
Brides take note … gold is out and copper is in! Using metallic items, like chargers, as a great way to add a little sparkle and glam to your wedding.
What we love about this peacock inspired wedding is they didn’t overdo the peacock theme. They took the colors and elements that represent the peacock and kept the wedding reception elegant, edgy and different.
Peacock Wedding Ideas
- Gorgeous gold foil wedding menus with blue crystals and set upon blue linen napkins
- Amazing blue and gold four tier wedding cake topped with white florals
- Simple name cards with a blue crystal that coordinated with the menus
- Aqua and cooper dance floor with designs
- Mercury glass votives with amber and aqua crystals and peacock feathers
- Metallic charger plates on each table
- Beautiful aqua, gold and copper table linens
Don’t miss these wedding features:
Peacock Wedding Supplies and Decorations
Are you planning an Amber Aqua and Peacock Wedding? Let us know in the comments below!
Design: Brian Worley of YourBASH!
Linens: La Tavola Linen
Lighting: PSAV and Daylight
Menus / Name Cards: Posh Paperie
Couches: Hire Elegance
Drape and Bar: AB Elements
Dance floor: Platinum Pro
Chairs and Chargers: Raphael’s
Cake: Sweet Cheeks Baking Co.