This post is sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are my own.
Do you always wonder what drinks to serve when hosting a party? If so, we have 3 Party Perfect Dasani Sparkling Drink Recipes your friends will love. Whether you’re planning a party or or just hosting a dinner at your home, it’s important to plan the drink menu. First, you should always have a non-alcoholic option for guests who don’t want to drink. Dasani Sparkling has a variety of great tasting flavors for you to include in your drink recipes. You will love Dasani Sparkling’s natural fruit flavors and it’s zero calories. It’s so versatile you can include it in any “mocktail” or a cocktail recipe for a light and refreshing party drink. Here are three delicious drink options with Dasani Sparkling for you to include at your next event.
For a “mocktail” that is “berry” sweet, try this Berrylicious Mocktail. Whether you’re by the pool or entertaining guests for the holidays, this “mocktail” will become a constant on your party drink menu.
- 1 can Dasani Sparkling Berry
- 1-2 oz. cranberry juice
- 1 oz. orange juice
- Raspberries, blackberries or blueberries
- Pour 1 can Dasani Sparkling Berry over ice into a cocktail shaker
- Add 1-2 oz. cranberry juice and 1 oz. orange juice
- Shake and serve over ice
- Add any type of berries for garnish (optional)
Next up, this delicious Cran-Lime Cocktail will surprise even your toughest critic. The combination of Dasani Sparkling Lime, orange vodka and cranberry juice is perfect for any occasion. It may even become your favorite party drink!
- 1 can Dasani Sparkling Lime
- 2 oz. cranberry juice
- 2 oz. orange vodka
- Limes for garnish
- Pour 2 oz. orange vodka over ice into a cocktail shaker
- Add 2 oz. cranberry juice
- Add 1 can Dasani Sparkling Lime
- Shake and serve over ice
- Add limes for garnish
For a night in with the girls or an elegant dinner party, you can serve this sweet Sparkling Black Cherry Martini. This drink is quick and easy and oh-so-delicious!
Sparkling Black Cherry Martini
- 10 oz. Cherry Vodka
- 2-3 Maraschino cherries
- 4 oz. Dasani Sparkling Black Cherry
- Pour 10 oz. of cherry vodka over ice into a cocktail shaker
- Add 4 oz. of Dasani Sparkling Black Cherry
- Shake and serve in martini glass
- Add a splash of Maraschino cherry juice
- Add 2-3 cherries (optional)
So whatever your reason is for celebrating, make sure you’re prepared with a drink menu that includes these three options. Your guests will enjoy the light, crisp and tasty variety of these delicious drinks. What do you think of these 3 Party Perfect Dasani Sparkling Drink Recipes? Let us know in the comments below.