25 Super Creative DIY Ornaments
The holidays are the perfect time to get your family together for a fun DIY ornament craft day! These 25 Super Creative DIY Ornaments are full of great ideas to get you started. Many of them are easy DIY ornaments that the whole family can tackle together. Whether you’re looking for DIY glitter ornaments, DIY ornaments with pictures, or traditional holiday DIY ornaments, there’s something here for everyone!
You will also love:
- Santa Breakfast Ideas The Kids Will Love
- 13 DIY Holiday Ornaments The Kids Can Make
- 26 Adorable Handmade Christmas Ornaments
25 Super Creative DIY Ornaments
These DIY Glitter Christmas Ornaments are the perfect addition to your Christmas tree this year.
Make these DIY Hot Chocolate Ornaments for your Christmas tree or you could make them to use as party favors or gifts for your child’s classmates.
How cute are these DIY Mini Gumball Christmas Ornaments?! If you’re doing a Candyland-themed Christmas tree this year, these are perfect!
This Easy DIY Fingerprint Snowman Ornament makes the perfect keepsake for years to come.
Moms, I know you will love this Mod Podged Photo Christmas Ornament! It’s another wonderful DIY keepsake ornament that you can cherish forever.
If candy is involved, the kids will love it. That’s why this fun DIY Gumdrop Ornament is perfect for kids to make!
Take your favorite family photo and make this DIY Glass Photo Ornament for your tree.
Put your holiday memories on an ornament with these Photo Transfer Ornaments!
If you’re going for the rustic, farmhouse vibe, this DIY Wood Slice Christmas Ornament is perfect for you!
These fun iPhone DIY Photo Ornaments definitely win the most creative DIY ornament award!
This pretty Felt Tree Christmas Ornament will give your tree a homemade elegant feel.
The whole family will love making this DIY Mini Snow Globe Ornament.
Peppermint and the holidays go hand-in-hand. That’s why these Peppermint Candy Christmas Ornaments are perfect to make for the tree.
How creative is this Let It Snow Scrabble Tile Ornament?! What a great addition to the tree.
These Deer Mason Jar Lid Ornaments are perfect for a rustic theme or as a gift.
If you have a little Frozen fan in your house, these DIY Frozen Christmas Ornaments will be a huge hit!
Another one of our favorite creative DIY ornaments are these Recycled K-cup Snowman Hat Ornaments!
The kids will also love making these Melted Crayon Ornaments.
Another great keepsake is this Salt Dough Hand Print Santa Keepsake Ornament.
Are you looking for a fun and fabulous DIY ornament idea? Look no further than this DIY Confetti Ornament.
This pretty Rustic Pinecone Ornament is an easy and festive ornament for the tree.
We absolutely love this DIY Photo Ornament with snow!
How cute are these DIY Ornament Pinatas?! What a creative idea.
Get the kids together and make this DIY Snowflake Ornament.
This DIY Sprinkles Ornament just screams F.U.N.!
Which of these 25 Super Creative DIY Ornaments are your favorites? Let us know in the comments below!
Shop these craft products:
Sign up for Amazon Prime and enjoy FREE 2-day shipping on your craft products!
- Silhouette Cameo Starter Bundle
- DIY Clear Plastic Ornaments – Set of 12
- DIY Wood Shaped Ornament – Set of 36
- Martha Stewart DIY Glitter By Numbers Ornament Kit
- Martha Stewart Snowflake Ornament Kit
- Baby Foot DIY Christmas Ornament Kit
- Darice 300-Pack Craft Supplies
- Alex Toys Giant Art Jar
- Elmers 3D Washable Glitter Pens
- Alphabet Stampers – 26 Piece
- Crayola Washable Kids Paint – 10 Bottles
- Crayola Washable Watercolors – 24
- Darice Crafts Bead Kit
- Fibre-Craft Foam Stickers
- Art 101 142-Piece Wood Art Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts Satin Paint Set – 18 Pack – Bright
- Martha Stewart Crafts Essential Colors Glitter Paint Set – 24 Pack
- Martha Stewart Basic Brush Set – 5 Piece
- Martha Stewart Iridescent Glitter – 12 Pack