St. Patrick’s Day is more than just leprechauns and pots of gold. Get the kids together for some fun rainbow crafts to celebrate the holiday! We’ve rounded up 10 St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Crafts the kids will absolutely LOVE!
Whether you’re making fun rainbow treats for the kids to enjoy or getting your hands dirty with some rainbow finger painting, there are tons of creative crafts that involve rainbows. It’s always fun to get the kids together for some bonding time while you create something unique for the holiday. If you’re a teacher, you can introduce these fun crafts to your students. And, if you’re a parent you can have a fun St. Patrick’s Day-themed party or play date where you can have rainbow craft time! Which St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Crafts will you do with your kids for St. Patrick’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!
Shop St. Patrick’s Day:
- Too Cute To Pinch Baby Onesie
- Lucky Magical Unicorn Shirt
- Happy Go Lucky T-shirt
- Yoda Star Wars St. Patrick’s Day Shirt
DIY Rainbow Snack
Don’t miss these fun St. Patrick’s Day features on Pretty My Party:
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Irish Blessing Printable Art
- 35 St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Recipes
- 10 Best Bailey’s Dessert Recipes
- St. Patrick’s Day Mint Brookies Recipe