Twinkle Twinkle Little Star First Birthday
Shine bright like the stars in the sky with this darling Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Party Theme!
This pink, aqua and gold Twinkle Twinkle Little Star First Birthday by Ollie and Lulu sparkles, shines and shimmers! Everything from the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star backdrop, birthday cake, decorations and desserts were picture-perfect!
Mom Kayley owns Ollie and Lulu and designed the birthday invitations for the party. She made most of the party decorations herself and had a ball planning her sweet daughter’s 1st birthday party! The dessert table caught the eye of everyone who entered the party. We absolutely adore the DIY fringe streamers as the dessert table backdrop. The colors used for the party were perfect for this Twinkle Twinkle Little Star theme.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Party Ideas
- Pink aqua and gold color palette and decorations with gold stars
- DIY fringe streamer dessert table backdrop
- Gold Twinkle Twinkle Little Star party garland
- Star-themed party welcome sign on front door wreath
- First year chalkboard poster sign all about the birthday girl
- DIY first year photo banner
- Star garland in party’s color scheme
- Two-tier white, pink and blue star themed birthday cake with DIY star and name topper
- Glitter dipped mason jars flower arrangement on guest tables
- Star party hats for the children
- Gold ONE high chair banner on top of colored tassel banner
- Sweet pink and gold 1st birthday crown for the birthday girl
- Party favor bags with gold glitter stars and ribbons in coordinating colors
- DIY ribbon wands for the kids
- Pink and blue star with a number 1 and and E sugar cookies
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Party Supplies and Decorations:
- Party Backdrop
- Iridescent Cloud Food Labels
- Balloon Star Garland
- Star Pom Pom Garland
- First Birthday Outfit
- Birthday Invitation
- High Chair Banner
- Cake Topper
- Paper Star Garland
- 1st Birthday Star Shoes and Headband
- Cupcake Toppers
- Milestone Poster Sign
- 12 Month Photo Banner
From Mom Kayley: For Eloise’s 1st birthday party, I wanted to use pinks and aquas (like her nursery) along with some gold. As I was pinning pink and gold decor ideas, I came across a Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Birthday Party and thought that theme went perfectly with the colors I wanted to use. We served brunch foods (cinnamon rolls and cake pops on sticks, mini donuts, mini quiches, parfaits, cookies, mini muffins, breakfast sausage balls with apple honey mustard sauce, fruit salad, some baby snacks, and of course cake and mini cupcakes), let the kids play in the playroom, and had Oliver and Eloise’s music class teacher (Janna from Katy Smash Kids) do a mini music class. That was a huge hit with the kids and the perfect activity for mixed ages.
Invitations: Ollie and Lulu
Birthday Cake: Jami Cakes
Birthday Crown: Little Blue Olive
Photography: Three Peas Photography
What an absolutely precious 1st Birthday!
Oh my goodness! This is such a cute idea! All the directions are so beautiful and compliment the theme. Love it!
Wow, what a gorgeous party….That is one lucky lil lady!
Love this theme for a first birthday, so cute and unique!
This is too adorable! I’ve been looking for a theme for our youngest daughter’s first birthday, coming up soon. I love it!
Where did you find the honeycomb fans? Super cute!
Where did you find the large sheets of crepe paper? I’ve gone to Hobby Lobby, Michael’s, Party City and JoAnn Fabrics….
What colors are the 5 crepe colors you used. I love them and I having a party for my daughter and liked those colors
Please contact the planner for this event. All vendors are listed below the party. Thanks!