Little Pumpkin Baby Shower
This Little Pumpkin Baby Shower is the perfect seasonal event with fun, feminine touches.
How fun is this sweet Little Pumpkin Baby Shower theme for this mom-to-be’s first baby?! From The Heart Events did a fantastic job with fun shades of pink, a touch of gold and white mixed in, with just a hint of peach.
We love how this fall baby shower has a more feminine vibe by using peach-colored tones instead of the traditional orange pumpkin colors. What a great fall-themed baby shower for the arrival of a sweet baby girl!
The table centerpieces were gorgeous pumpkin floral arrangements. The antique vintage props like the baby scale and tea cart at the baby shower entrance added to the pretty decor.
They made the perfect decor for this fall-themed baby shower to celebrate mommy and her little girl.
What gorgeous custom wooden signage around the event, created by Carpenter Farmhouse, as well.
We can’t get enough of the great welcome sign crafted by Your Favorite Party! We love all of these gorgeous Little Pumpkin Baby Shower Ideas!
A gorgeous pink vintage table served as the dessert table with a variety of tasty desserts. Kendra’s Cakes made the gorgeous cake, along with dipped strawberries, while Cheers To Cookies created the sweet cookies.
The cake topper by Top This Party Co. was just perfect for the Little Pumpkin Baby Shower theme.
And don’t forget about the yummy macarons from Stella’s Sweetss and the cakesicles and pumpkin cupcakes from Vee’s Sweets. It all looks so delicious!
In addition, The Butterly Press created custom candy bags that were available for everyone to fill with sweets on their way out. What a great Little Pumpkin Baby Shower favor!
Little Pumpkin Baby Shower Party Ideas
- This fun pumpkin-themed baby shower features DIY painted white pumpkins, pink and peach pumpkins, along with bright gold to add an extra sparkle
- We love the amazing cake, that while simple, was the perfect not to the season with the fondant pumpkins and cute cake topper used to accent the cake
- The dessert table included cupcakes, sugar cookies, and macarons, all perfectly styled for the event
- Cute custom candy bags were available for everyone to fill with all of the dessert goodies filling the shower for the perfect party favor
- A gorgeous welcome banner that was standing at the front of the baby shower welcomed everyone to the event
- Centerpieces were on-point for the fall season, with gorgeous florals filling emptied painted pumpkins on the tables
- Everyone enjoyed the fun photo backdrop with a perfect balloon arch framing it for the perfect snapshots
- The backdrops were fun banners, and the printable decor added to the theme and style of the event perfectly!
For the photo backdrop, an area of the backyard was turned into a sweet custom spot for pictures and mom to open her gifts.
And while it was initially supposed to be a baby shower, it ended up being a baby reveal, as this little munchkin made her big debut two weeks early! What a great way to kick off the fall season.
This showerwas the perfect way not just to celebrate the mom-to-be but also to meet this sweet little bundle of joy!
We love the fall vibe and all of the fun colors around the event, with cute painted pumpkins and a great photo backdrop.
There are so many gorgeous features and details that anybody would love to look at. Our favorite is the fun photo area.
What a great way to include everyone at the pumpkin-themed party and have the perfect place to snap that Instagram-worthy shot. And the balloon arch with the fun pink and peach colors made everything have a great fall feel.
Pink and Gold Little Pumpkin Baby Shower Supplies and Decorations:
- Pink and Rose Gold Confetti Balloons
- Little Pumpkin Baby Shower Welcome Sign
- Little Pumpkin Baby Shower Invitation Set
- Pumpkin Centerpieces
- Pumpkin Oh Baby Cocktail Napkins
- Mom-osa Bar Sign
- Printable Baby Shower Games Bundle
- Pumpkin Cupcake Toppers
- Guest Book
- Little Pumpkin Banner
- Pumpkin Baby Shower Favors
- Diaper Raffle Cards
- Baby Shower Prizes
- Mason Jars
- Burlap Table Runner
What are your favorite details from this sweet Pumpkin Baby Shower Party? Let us know in the comments below!
Follow us on Instagram @prettymyparty and Pinterest for more baby shower ideas, and join us in our private Facebook group.
Party Styling / Photography / Balloons, Florals, Props: From The Heart Events
Thanks for sharing this. I was looking for an idea for a baby shower for my sister-in-law. I think it will be great.