Legoland Discovery Center Philadelphia Ticket Giveaway
This post is sponsored by LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Philadelphia. All opinions are my own.
We’re so excited about our Legoland Discovery Center Philadelphia Ticket Giveaway! My family and I recently visited the new LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Philadelphia in the Plymouth Meeting Mall. My son, who is 5, had a blast and can’t wait to go back! When you first arrive, you’re greeted by a gigantic LEGO giraffe!
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Philadelphia is a 33,000 sq. ft. attraction offering the ultimate indoor LEGO® play experience. Families can enjoy a world of creativity, color and building fun in the ultimate indoor LEGO playground with features including local landmarks made from over a million LEGO bricks in MINILAND® to a fun and exciting LEGO themed ride. Families can also watch their favorite LEGO characters come to life in the 4D Cinema. Then get hands-on with the thousands of LEGO bricks in themed build-and-play areas where children can bring their imaginative LEGO creations to life.
They recently held their official grand opening on April 6, 2017. LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Philadelphia is ideal for families with children ages 3-10. Annual passes, single day tickets, and birthday parties are now available for purchase.
- Single Day Admission Passes are available for purchase online at special rates starting at $19 per person.
- Single Day Admission Passes are available for purchase at-the-door for $24 per person.
- Children 2 and under visit free.
- The price of admission is the same for adults and children.
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Philadelphia has 10 LEGO Play Zones:
- LEGO Ninjago Training Camp: Train through interactive and build challenge activities to improve your flexibility, agility, ingenuity and LEGO brick building skills to help protect NINJAGO from its enemies.
- Imagination Express: An interactive LEGO ride that takes visitors on an adventure that starts at Brick Station and goes from a soapy bath all the way to outer space.
- LEGO 4D Cinema: Guests will be on the edge of their seats as an incredible action adventure unfolds in 3D before their very eyes. The film comes to life in the fourth dimension as flurries of wind, rain, lightening and even snow burst into the auditorium!
- MINILAND®: See iconic Philadelphia landmarks made entirely from LEGO bricks.
- LEGO Creative Workshop: Throughout the day, guests can learn from a master builder through creative workshops. Each workshop lasts approximately 25 minutes and teaches a new LEGO building skill.
- Pirate Adventure Island: Go on a swashbuckling quest in the soft play area aboard a LEGO-themed pirate ship. Adventure through whimsical scenarios as you climb the rigging, walk the plank and capture the flag! Activate air cannons to fight off enemy ships and amaze your matey, or escape down the slide to make it ashore to the island’s castle.
- LEGO Friends: Help Olivia, Emma, Stephanie, Mia and Andrea build some of their favorite things to add to Heartlake City.
MINILAND Philadelphia is an interactive display of the City of Philadelphia in the Discovery Center that is made of nearly 1.5 million LEGO bricks. It took a team of 20 expert LEGO model builders approximately six months to create MINILAND. MINILAND contains more than 50 models of iconic area landmarks and hundreds of LEGO figures. Every five minutes MINILAND completes a day to night cycle, with the models, illuminated as appropriate.
- LEGO Racers: Build & Test: Let your imagination take over as you build your vehicle and take it to the ramps. Test your car and see how you can make it go faster! Once you have built the ultimate race car, time its speed on the test track. With times recorded to the hundredth of a second, it might be a close competition between you and your friends!
- DUPLO® Park: Little builders can let their imaginations loose in the DUPLO® Park. Build a colorful DUPLO flower for the farmer’s garden, climb up a small hill and slide down the other side, or play on the special, big, soft bricks.
- Earthquake Tables: Visitors can build their own LEGO skyscrapers and see if it can survive the shaking earthquake stimulating tables.
- Build Challenge Circle: Listen to a story, use your imagination to build a LEGO creation, or meet with Bertie the LEGO mascot. The continuously changing event area encourages parents and children to join in fun-filled host-lead activities. Check the Build Challenge stage for event times.
- Minifigure Trading: The LEGO minifigure is the largest population in the world! Guests who bring their minifigures when they visit can trade them with any of the team members!
- Birthday Party Rooms: Private LEGO-themed birthday rooms are available for a brick-tastic celebration!
- The LEGO Café: Guests can wind down with hot and cold food, snacks and coffee or tea.
- The LEGO Shop: Visitors can find all the very latest LEGO products that are available, as well as some exclusive LEGO items.
Follow LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Philadelphia on Facebook for the latest news and updates.
Enter the Legoland Discovery Center Philadelphia Ticket Giveaway:
Enter for a chance to win a Family 4 Pack of tickets to the new LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Philadelphia. Must be 18+ to enter and reside in the USA. Giveaway ends April 16, 2017. There will be 2 winners!!!
We want to visit Legoland Discovery Center Philadelphia to have a family fun day or weekend!
I want to check out the earthquake tables!
It would be amazing to see all the displays and the Lego ride!!
My grandsons are obsessed with everything Lego and would love to go
Oh my– we’ve been looking at taking a trip here for our oldest’s birthday coming up! How fun! We’re near Pittsburgh, so it would be a fun little vacation!
My friends just went and it looked like so much fun!
I’ve wanted to take the boys to Legoland when it was only in Texas and New York but now that its in Philadelphia, I HAVE to get them there! 🙂
My son would love it here, that’s why I want to go.
We recently moved away from Plymouth Meeting (5 minutes from the mall!), so we’re bummed that we missed the convenience of having it minutes away. My 4yo son is a LEGO fanatic, and we’re planning a trip out that way this summer!
My kids cannot wait to check out all of the exhibits! They are huge LEGO fans. Thanks for the chance!
All of us love LEGO and planning to visit Philly soon!
My boys would love this!
I have never been to Philly. This would be a largo lover’s delight.
My boys would love it
My kids love Lego! They would love going!