I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Gerber Baby. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation. #Gerberphotosearch2014
When I became a mom for the first time a few years ago, I remember being overwhelmed with everything that comes along with parenthood. Gerber.com was the best and most informative resource for nutrition guidance and tracking my baby’s growth and development. It also gave me access to Gerber experts. As we all know, kids don’t come with an instruction manual, so having Gerber.com was essential for me! You can register now for a free account here. After signing up for a free account, come back and let us know what ways you will use Gerber.com. Leave us a comment below!
Ever since my son was born, I’ve been obsessed with taking photos of him and his various milestones. Anyone who knows me can tell you that I always have my camera on hand. From my son’s first Eagles football outfit in the hospital, to his first time crawling, walking, first tooth, etc., I’ve captured ALL of his firsts and more! I mean, what mom doesn’t like taking photos of their kids?! What I’ve learned, is kids are difficult to photography, especially when they’ve learned to walk and even run! My son doesn’t stand still for two seconds! I have a ton of photos of the back of his head or a big blur!
Fall is my family’s favorite time of year! Last week, we went to our favorite pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins for Halloween. We’ve been doing this for the past 3 years, and it’s now a family tradition. This year it was great because it was the first time I could actually get a really good photo of my son! We had such a great time at the pumpkin patch and found the perfect pumpkins to decorate!
This year, the fall foliage is absolutely breathtaking in Pennsylvania and I knew I had to do an impromptu photo shoot with my favorite little buddy! We went outside, grabbed the pumpkin he got from his Pop Pop and off we went! I got the most beautiful photos of him and I’m so glad I did! What’s your favorite time to take photos of your kids? Holidays or everyday? Let us know in the comments below!
- Now through Nov. 12, you can upload your favorite, most recent photo of your child to Gerber.com/Photosearch and enter your baby to win the grand prize of $50,000, one year of Gerber food, and an opportunity for your child to star in a future advertisement for Gerber as their 2014 spokesbaby! How awesome would that be?!
- Also, Gerber is awarding $5,000 to 6 winners in each milestone category. Winners will be chosen based on the highest votes in each category on Gerber.com: Birth+, Supported Sitter, Sitter, Crawler, Toddler, and Toddler 2+.
- To enter, register now for a free Gerber account here. Then use this link for the photo search.
- Voting will begin Nov. 17, 2014 and end Dec. 14, 2014.
- Anyone can cast votes for the six milestone categories and the Gerber panel of judges will select the grand prize winner in January 2015.
- Photos will be judged by visual appeal, expressiveness of the child in the photo, and consistency with Gerber’s mission.
The photo search is for children up to 48 months. Only recent photos are accepted. The photos must be taken within 30 days.