Maybe you use your Crockpot for those busy weeknight dinners. But have you ever tried making desserts in your Crockpot? If not, you’re definitely missing out! Desserts in the crockpot are just AMAZING! Check out these 20 Sinfully-Sweet Crockpot Dessert Recipes that will be the talk of any party! What dessert will you be making in your Crockpot? Let us know in the comments below.
- Crockpot Cheesecake With Oreo Cookie Crust: Freebie Finding Mom
- Crockpot Chocolate Lava Cake: Life in the Loft House
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Brownie Cake: Betty Crocker
- Slow Cooker Smores Cake: A Savory Feast
- Crock Pot Glazed Coffee Cake: Recipes That Crock
- Slow Cooker Cherry Dump Cake: Cincy Shopper
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Role Monkey Bread: Crazy For Crust
- Slow Cooker Berry Cobbler: Chef In Training
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding: Nourishing Joy
- Crock Pot Strawberry Dump Cake: The Frugal Girls
- Reese’s Slow Cooker Fudge: Hugs & Cookies
- Chocolate Cherry Dr. Pepper Cobbler in the Crock Pot: Life Should Cost Less
- Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe: CentsLess
- Caramel Apple Spice Cake Crisp: The Best Blog Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Turtle Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Bloomin’ Baked Apples: Gal on a Mission
- Crock Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake: Recipes That Rock
- Slow Cooker Rocky Road Gooey Cake: Get Crocked
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Apple Cinnamon Cake: Recipes That Rock
- Crock Pot Bananas Foster Recipe: Tammilee Tips
Do you have these 11 party planning staples?
Sign up for our newsletter and discover the 11 party must-haves every hostess needs when planning a party. Plus get more party planning tips, tricks and secrets.