20 Creative Burgers to Make This Weekend
Summer is the time to master the perfect burger. There are so many ways to make a burger delicious. Check out 20 creative burgers to make this weekend.
1. Jamie Oliver’s Insanity Burger: Cookbooks 365
2. Buffalo Chicken Burger: Will Cook For Smiles
3. Jalapeno Cheddar Burgers: Spend With Pennies
4. Smoky Chipotle Burgers with Corn Fritters: Half Baked Harvest
5. Campfire Burgers: Mother Thyme
6. Cheesy Bacon Cowboy Burger: The Slow Roasted Italian
7. Mexican Green Chile Black Bean Burgers: Ambitious Kitchen
8. Greek Turkey Burgers with Whipped Feta: Sweet Peas & Saffron
9. Smokehouse Burger: Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
10. Salmon Burgers with Lemon Dill Sauce: Jessica Gavin
11. Pepperoni Pizza Burgers: The Pioneer Woman
12. Tropical Chicken Burger: Laughing Spatula
13. Steakhouse Burger: Blog Chef
14. Gorgonzola Blue Cheese Burgers: Foodie Crush
15. French Onion Burger: Girl Carnivore
16. Guacamole Burger: Decorate This
17. Cream Cheese Stuffed Burgers: A Savory Feast
18. Cola Burger: Taste of Lizzy T’s
19. Ranch Burger with Special Sauce: Lil Luna
20. Grilled Hawaiian Teriyaki Burger: Skinny Taste
Check out some of our favorite summer grilling essentials!
Sign up for a free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime and get free 2-day shipping on your summer grilling products!
- Grilling/Barbecue Planks – Set of 7
- 14 Piece Stainless Steel Grill Set
- Shish Kabob Set
- Weber Vegetable Basket
- BBQ Grill Brush
- Picnic Blanket
- Set of 2 Pop Up Mesh Food Tents
- Insulated Folding Picnic Basket with Handles – Navy
- Inflatable Serving Bar
- Wine To Go – The Foldable Wine Bottle
- 50 Count Food Trays
- BBQ Master Napkins
- Hamburger and Hot Dog Cupcake Picks
- 2 BBQ Patterned Squeeze Bottles
- Ring Toss Game
- 8 Count Paper Oval Food Platters
- Red Gingham Paper Plates
- 12 Hot Dog Holders
what a wonderful selection of burgers! enough for the Summer or at least a weekend or two. They all look so good!
Buffalo chicken burger? It doesnt get much better than that. I will have to try this recipe.
These all sound amazing and I would probably start at the top and make my way through the list! Yum!
I am a burger girl! I can’t get enough of them!
well, those all look good. another burger with onion rings on it. i think im going to start playing around with my burgers more. i feel like you can really put anything on top.
Wow, I’m hungry! I’d love to try several of these.
These look amazing! I need to try a few of them. My husband would love the blue cheese burger!
Thanks for sharing.
The pepperoni pizza burger from Pioneer woman is one of my favorites! I’ve gotta try some of these other recipes, too! Thanks!
So many burgers!!! My husband is a huge burger man, and has been asking me to make some for dinner forever – you have given me a great selection – I have no excuse now 🙂
I need to hit the store! These ideas are amazing! I want to try the gorgonzola burger this weekend!
These all look amazing! I cannot just eat a plain burger. I always have to have mine loaded with all kinds of stuff. The Grilled Hawaiian Teriyaki Burger looks so good. I always order something similar to that when I eat at Red Robin.
I need to try these they all look so yummy especially the Jalapeno cheddar and Hawaiian Burger