This feature is sponsored by Dawn Dish Beyond the Sink. Pretty My Party received financial compensation and product for this feature. All opinions are my own. #DawnBeyondtheSink #DDDivas #sponsored
Amazing uses for Dawn Beyond the Sink – Kitchen Surfaces
If you cook at home, you know that kitchen grease and buildup are your worst enemy! Grease is something we all have to deal with and there’s really no escaping it. Grease can really make a mess of your counter tops, stove, floor, etc. Cleaning these surfaces with caked-on grease buildup can be a daunting task. But did you know that Dawn is your ultimate secret weapon for fighting those greasy messes on your kitchen surfaces?! Check out Three Steps to Eliminate Kitchen Grease!
Check out these 3 easy steps for removing grease from kitchen surfaces:
- Apply a squirt of Dawn to a sponge/dish cloth under warm running water.
- Scrub the greasy surface, and watch Dawn put grease in its place.
- Dry the surface with a paper towel and that’s it!
You can get in on all the action by joining us for The #DawnBeyondtheSink Twitter Party on Tuesday, Oct. 28, 2014 at 9 p.m. EST. RSVP here
- Prize 1 – Rowenta Iron/Sorter Combo + Dawn ($100)
- Prize 2 –. Shark Stick Vac ($100) + Dawn
- Prize 3 – $100 Williams Sonoma GC + Dawn
- Prize 4 – Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer ($350) + Dawn
- RSVP – Dawn product
- Weekly $250 Target Gift Cards
- Grand Prize: $700 Home Depot Gift Card
Before you start fighting kitchen grease and pinning your favorite Dawn pins on Pinterest, be sure to enter below to win a Williams-Sonoma 7-Piece Pot Set valued at $650! Good luck!