Lipton® iced tea reminds me of my summers as a child. While we didn’t have a Keurig back then, we still enjoyed Lipton’s delicious iced teas after playing outside all day. Now that I have a Keurig, it’s so quick and easy to make a refreshing glass of iced tea for my family. We especially love to make tea when we are grilling outside. My son loves to drink Lipton® tea and he even helps me start the Keurig! You can see him in action here! That’s why we love summer entertaining with Lipton iced tea!
Lipton® Brew Over Ice K-Cup® packs make fresh-brewed tea in seconds in 3 easy steps:
- FILL: Place a 16-oz. cup under your brewer filled with ice
- BREW: Insert Lipton® Brew Over Ice K-Cup® packs and brew on 6-oz. or 8-oz. setting
- ENJOY: Stir it up and sip away!
Summer is the perfect time to sit out on your porch or deck and enjoy a glass of iced tea with your family or friends. Or maybe you’ve had a long day at work and want to enjoy a refreshing glass of Lipton® iced tea before the kids get home. Whatever the time or occasion, you can enjoy a variety of great flavors that are ready in just minutes! All you have to do is just Fill. Brew. Enjoy!
Lipton® Brew Over Ice K-Cup® packs come in 3 varieties:
• Tea Lemonade Iced Tea – Enjoy the perfect taste of summer all year long!
• Classic Unsweetened Iced Tea – This tea is the classic, unsweetened fresh brew Lipton®
• Refresh Sweet Tea – This crisp and refreshing iced sweet tea is made of fresh pressed refreshing new iced tea from Lipton®. Made with love, so it tastes like homemade iced tea you love, now in K-Cup® packs! Perfect with meals, or anytime you want a great tasting glass of iced tea, tea leaves, and sweetened with cane sugar and Stevia.
What’s even better is I can take my K-Cups to work because we have a Keurig! Suggested retail prices range from $7.19 – $14.49 depending on box count. Lipton® Brew Over Ice K-Cup® packs come in 10, 12, 16, 18, 22, and 24 count boxes (varies by flavor). They are available at grocery stores, mass retailers, online, and can also be purchased in Canada.
I love having my iced tea in a mason jar with a fun stripey straw! Isn’t that how everyone else drinks Lipton® tea?! My family and I grilled last weekend. It was such a beautiful day! We had hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, and chocolate pudding for dessert. Everyone enjoyed a nice, refreshing glass of Lipton® iced tea as well. Being as busy as we all are, it was great to just sit down with my family to enjoy the great weather, good food, and some yummy iced tea! For more information on Lipton® Brew Over Ice K-Cup® packs and other hot and cold Lipton® tea products, visit http://www.liptonT.com, http://facebook.com/LiptonUS, or http://twitter.com/Lipton.
How and when do you enjoy your Lipton® tea? Let us know in the comments below!