As a mom, I’m always on the hunt for fun and creative toys for my son and gifts for birthday parties. If you’re looking for the perfect gift that allows your little artist explore their creative side, then Pottery Cool Studio is the perfect thing for you. It’s a great gift idea for children who LOVE to create.
Pottery Cool is a cool, new way to experience pottery! The clay studio’s unique, easy to use top-down style is perfect for young kids who want to experience pottery-making. You just place a clay disk onto the turntable, gently spray with water, and shape, sculpt and mold your new creation!
My son loves to create, so I knew Pottery Cool Clay Studio would be the perfect thing for him. He thought making his own bowl was the coolest thing and couldn’t wait to paint it and then show it off to his dad!
The Pottery Cool Clay Studio comes with everything kids need to get started right away. Your child can create 6 awesome projects, including: A Jewelry Holder, Puppy Picture Holder, Turtle Dish, Smart Phone Speaker, Cupcake Pencil Holder and Pencil Topper.
Creating can get a little messy, so I decided to put a table cover over the table and we used it on our sun porch. But no worries, it’s easy to clean up after you’re done.
- Easily sculpt, design, paint and display custom clay creations with the Pottery Cool Clay Studio. It’s a whole new way to create with clay!
- Includes everything you need to create 6 projects, including: Jewelry Holder, Smart Phone Speaker, Pencil Holder and more.
- Customize your clay using unique sculpting tools and 10 brightly-colored metallic paints.
- The Pottery Cool Clay Studio is for ages 6+ and requires 4 C batteries (not included). Additional clay refills and project kits are sold separately.
- Includes: 1 Pottery Cool Clay Studio, 1 Spray Bottle, 1 Tool Holder, 2lbs of Clay, 1 Paint Brush, 2 Sculpting Tools, 2 Coring Tools, 2 Sleeves, and 10 Colors of Metallic Paint.
As you can see, my son was really proud of his creation! You can pick up your Pottery Cool Clay Studio at Walmart and check out the “How to Videos” for helpful tips and tricks: Jewelry Holders & More, Pottery Cool Tips & Tricks and Cool Cell Phone Speaker & More.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.