Even though I have a son, that doesn’t stop us from watching Sofia the First and Elena of Avalor! I grew up watching my favorite Disney princesses and now I can bond with my son by watching Disney Junior shows together while we enjoy our crazy royal shakes … Cheers! We love the variety of great shows on the Disney Channel. Catch two to five new Disney Junior episode premieres each “FRiYAY” morning this summer on Disney Channel! It’s the perfect way to spend your summer mornings!
In honor of Elena of Avalor’s new episodes this summer, I was inspired to use Elena of Avalor colors for this shake: red, gold and pink. For the shake, I decided to go with a red velvet flavor topped with candies in the colors inspired by Elena of Avalor! Tune in August 18 at 9:30 a.m. for the premiere of Elena of Avalor’s newest episode, The Gecko’s Tale. In the season premiere, Elena and Isabel must learn to appreciate each other’s differences and work together in order to help an explorer undo a curse.
Elena of Avalor Inspired Crazy Shake Recipe
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups or 3 large scoops of chocolate or vanilla ice cream
- 3-4 tablespoons red velvet cake mix
- Whipped cream
- Assortment of candy and baked goods
- In a blender, combine ice cream, milk and red velvet cake mix.
- Blend until smooth and thick.
- Add vanilla icing and sprinkles to rim of glass.
- Pour shake into glass and top with whipped cream.
- Top shake with candies and baked goods, as desired.