“Thank you Dare Crackers for sponsoring this post. Get summer party ready with Dare Crackers – your friends will thank you!”
The weather is heating up and so is your summer party calendar. So, whether you’re prepping for a backyard barbecue, an extravagant party by the pool, or an intimate get-together, Dare’s variety of crisp crackers are sure to make each bite better. And if you want the perfect dip to pair with Dare’s Crackers, then you have to try this Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe. The bold, tangy, and cheesy flavor of this dip will have everyone coming back for more. It’s a super quick and easy recipe to whip up in minutes for any summer shindig!
Quick and easy finger foods and dips are a summer party must-have. That’s why this buffalo chicken dip recipe is perfect for any summer party! There are only a few ingredients and limited prep time to make this delicious appetizer. And here’s a little secret: use a warm rotisserie chicken from your local grocer instead of making your own. It will leave you with more time to party!
Dare’s complete collection of mouth-watering crackers are loaded with crunch and packed with flavor to make inventive summer recipes better. Dare Cabaret Crisp & Buttery and Dare Breton Original Crackers both pair well with this dip! Are you ready to dig in?!
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Shredded chicken from a warm rotisserie chicken found at the grocery store.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup – 1 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- Set aside some of the cheddar cheese for the top.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl thoroughly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes until the cheese is melted and the mixture begins to bubble.
- Serve with Dare Crackers. Best served warm.
What recipe would you pair with Dare Crackers for your summer parties? I would love to hear your yummy ideas in the comments below! Happy Summer!