Are you looking for a fun and edible craft idea for the holidays?! Paper & Cake is featuring this DIY Edible Holiday Snow Globe filled with sweets and a Rice Krispie Treat Tree!
What You’ll Need:
- Apothecary jar (or any kind of glass vase or jar)
- Rise Krispie Treats
- Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter
- Powdered Sugar
- Candy Melts
- Glittery Cupcake Sprinkles
- Make your Rice Krispie treats according to the box and then get a Christmas tree cookie cutter to get your tree shape.
- You then decorate the tree with white chocolate candy melts (or any color candy melts!) and glittery cupcake sprinkles.
- For the base of the tree and to help keep the tree up in the jar, just fill your “snow globe” with shimmery Sixlet candies.
- To finish dust everything with powdered sugar for that sweet, snowy effect! This is a great craft idea for a snow day off of school!
What do you think of this DIY Edible Holiday Snow Globe? Let us know in the comments below!