DIY Edible Holiday Snow Globe
Are you looking for a fun and edible craft idea for the holidays?! Paper & Cake is featuring this DIY Edible Holiday Snow Globe filled with sweets and a Rice Krispie Treat Tree!
What You’ll Need:
- Apothecary jar (or any kind of glass vase or jar)
- Rise Krispie Treats
- Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter
- Powdered Sugar
- Candy Melts
- Glittery Cupcake Sprinkles
- Make your Rice Krispie treats according to the box and then get a Christmas tree cookie cutter to get your tree shape.
- You then decorate the tree with white chocolate candy melts (or any color candy melts!) and glittery cupcake sprinkles.
- For the base of the tree and to help keep the tree up in the jar, just fill your “snow globe” with shimmery Sixlet candies.
- To finish dust everything with powdered sugar for that sweet, snowy effect! This is a great craft idea for a snow day off of school!
What do you think of this DIY Edible Holiday Snow Globe? Let us know in the comments below!
For more party ideas, follow us on Instagram @prettymyparty and Pinterest
and join us in our private Facebook group.