If you’re in LOVE with beachy style and home decor like me, then you will love this super simple DIY Beach Inspired Wreath. Wreaths are the perfect decor element for a number of places in your home, especially the front door. They are inviting and let everyone know a little bit about your personal style. Making your own wreath is easy, fun, and inexpensive. You can even change them out for each season or holiday, so you never get bored. This DIY Beach Inspired Wreath is fun, easy to make, and takes less than 30 minutes to complete. I kept the wreath simple by adding a starfish, but you can add seashells and other beachy elements to really make a statement. Want to make one for your home? Let’s get started.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 24″ grapevine wreath or 18″ grapevine wreath
- 2 bunches of light blue flowers
- 2 bunches of white flowers
- Scissors or wire cutters
- Hot glue gun
- Starfish and/or seashells
- Tie or string
4. Once you have the top left side of your wreath perfected, take your second bunch of blue flowers and weave them through the bottom left side of your wreath.
That’s it! Simple, easy, fun, and beachy! Now you can hang it on your front door or above your fireplace mantel to give your home a little bit of that beach-house feel for the Summer.
This Summer Wreath DIY first appeared on PopSugar Home.