Liz, otherwise known as the “cupcake lady” of Hoosier Homemade is serving up some Cupcake Fondue! I just love this idea, perfect for any age and any party! This would be such a fun idea for your next child’s birthday party! Kids just love fun activities and if it’s yummy too you can’t go wrong! The possibilities are endless when it comes to toppings and will be sure to please everyone’s taste buds!
You can choose any ingredients you like, but here is what Liz used for her Cupcake Fondue:
- Mini white cupcakes
- Forks and straws used as skewers
- Duncan Hines Frosting Creations – Bubble Gum, White Chocolate Raspberry and Chocolate Marshmallow
- Sprinkles, Chocolate Jimmies, Nonpareils, Chocolate Chips, Chopped Butterfingers and Nestle Crunch Candy Bars, M&M’s and Mini Marshmallows
- Bake a batch of cupcakes, cool and toss in a basket or on a tray
- Mix up frosting, and pour into a bowl or muffin tin
- Grab your favorite sprinkles and candy bars
- Grab some forks or straws and throw them in a glass
- Serve to your party guests!
Dip your cupcake into your favorite frosting
Add some sprinkles or funfetti!
Next find your favorite candy pieces and indulge!