How to Create the Perfect Breakfast in Bed
Amanda Gluck of FashionableHostess.com is here today to share her tips on how to create the perfect breakfast in bed. Guys, please take note! With Mother’s Day coming up, this would be the perfect start to your wife’s special day! Breakfast in bed is also a great way to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries!
“My family has a loving tradition that on your birthday morning, all of the members in the family get up bright and early to make an elaborate breakfast in bed for the birthday girl/boy. It is something that is so special to me that even my husband has carried on the tradition as we moved to our own home. So how does one make the perfect breakfast in bed?” 1. Pink accents – such as these adorable (and reversible) Sail to Sable cloth napkins and Godiva Pink Chocolates. 2. Choosing the perfect menu. The FHH loves my Scones, so to add a little extra, I splurged on some fancy jellies to make them even more special.
- A tray
- Fresh flowers in a small vase (Mine is from West Elm)
- Festive napkins (Mine are from Sail to Sable)
- Water glass and coffee mug (Coffee mug is from C Wonder) optional: Juice glass
- Pink chocolates (Mine are from Godiva)
- A delicious breakfast
- Plate and silverware
- Fancy jams (Like mine from Bonne Maman)
- Start by placing your glasses in the top right hand corner.
- Next fold your napkin and place on the left, apply silverware on top.
- Add your flowers to the top right corner. Place your jams right beside the flowers. Place your plate of food in the center.
- Adorn the white area of the tray surrounding your plate with pink chocolates.
Amanda Saiontz Gluck is the the Creator, Author, and Visionary behind FashionableHostess.com.