Be Thankful Gratitude Calendar DIY
Thanksgiving is all about gratitude and being thankful for all of your blessings. Even though we’re half way through November, I just had to share this great DIY project with you. It’s not too late to make your own gratitude calendar. Vanessa of Tried & True is sharing the tutorial and free printables for her Be Thankful Gratitude Calendar DIY. This is a great tradition to start with your family every November!
Head on over to Tried & True for the free printables and DIY tutorial – just in time for Thanksgiving!
Plan an amazing Thanksgiving party or dinner with these products!
- Piece of Cake (Or Pie) Packaging Set
- Shop Land of Nod’s Thanksgiving Party Collection!
- Orange Party Supplies
- Brown Party Supplies
- Yellow Party Supplies
- Autumn Leaves Fall Party Plates and Napkins Set
- Boston International Pumpkin Soup Bowls – Set of 4
- Boston International Pumpkin Tray and Bowl Serving Set
- Pumpkin Buffet Markers
- Glass Pumpkin Decorative Accent
- Small White Pumpkin Decorative Accent
- Small Teal Pumpkin Decorative Accent
- Lenox French Perle White 4-Piece Place Setting
- Lenox French Perle White Oval Platter
- Autumn Leaves Table Runner
- Woodland Turkey Platter
- All-Clad Large Roasting Pan
- Taylor Classic Instant Read Pocket Thermometer
- J.K. Adams Maple Wood Double-Sided Pour Spout Carving Board
- Sauce Boat With Ladle
- Lennox Turkey Platter
Follow Cristy Mishkula @ Pretty My Party’s board Thanksgiving on Pinterest.