13 Backpack Essentials For School
Summer is quickly coming to an end and preparing for the first day of school is on everyone’s minds. This can be a very busy and stressful time for parents as they search for the best deals on ways to save money on back-to-school essentials like new clothing, shoes and backpacks. But don’t forget to fill your child’s backpack with those must-have items for back to school. Also, get ahead of the class with PayPal and take advantage of PayPal’s exclusive offers with select retailers that can make your back to school shopping even more affordable! Just visit paypal.com/backtoschool to see the best ways to save money.
I’m a big online shopper and almost always choose PayPal as my payment source because it’s convenient, reliable and a secure way to shop online. If you want one convenient app to download on your phone, PayPal is it.
Here are 3 reasons why PayPal makes back-to-school shopping quicker, easier and more convenient:
- With PayPal One Touch, there is no need for back-to-school shoppers to type in credit card information or re-enter usernames and passwords on every app or website where they pay with PayPal. Consumers login and are given the choice to opt-in to “stay logged in” for the same device and browser combo, across eligible PayPal merchants.
- When you shop with PayPal Credit for back-to-school, you can break your payments up over time using easy payments with PayPal Credit, or receive more time to pay with special financing offers like this one: No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.
- This back-to-school season, PayPal is partnering with select charities dedicated to providing access to education and extracurricular enrichment to children: Let Girls Learn, YMCA, Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Whether responding to a natural disaster or simply supporting a local cause that’s close to your heart, in-app donations is a quick and secure way to discover and donate to certified charities around the world. To learn more about the PayPal Giving Fund and how to donate, go to: paypal.com/givenow. 100% of proceeds will go to selected partnering charity organizations. Not only are you giving back while finding great back-to-school deals, but organizations will also receive a 1% match from PayPal until August 31, 2016.
While you’re on the hunt for all of those back-to-school items, here are 13 backpack essentials for school you don’t want to leave out. Please note: Backpack essentials will be a little different depending on the age of your child, but here is a handy checklist for pretty much any student.
What’s In Your Backpack?
- Lunch Box with Freezer Pack
- Number 2 pencils
- Pencil Sharpener
- Markers and/or Crayons
- Loose Lined Paper
- Hand sanitizer
- Pocket Tissue Packs
- Water bottle
- Money for vending machines
- Plastic Box to store craft supplies
Make school shopping quick and easy with PayPal, while giving back and stocking up on those backpack essentials. How do you prepare your child for back to school? What’s in their backpacks? Let us know in the comments below.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.