Trick or Treat Halloween Party
Sunny By Design styled this Trick or Treat Halloween Party with ideas from Martha Stewart. The party featured lots of adorable costumes and yummy desserts. Her kids were so excited about the party that they told everyone they knew. Highlights included Oreo Eyeballs, which were Oreo cookie balls with a dab of frosting and an M&M on top. They also had Pumpkin Whoopie Pies, candy apples and Boo Juice! Each guest took home Monster Munchies (Halloween Snack Mix). All coordinating party decor was designed by Sunny By Design. You can find their Halloween collection in their Etsy shop.
Credits & Resources
Styling: Sunny By Design | Recipe, Craft & Party Ideas: Martha Stewart
Throw the ultimate haunted house or Halloween party with these products:
Sign up for a FREE 30 day trial of Amazon Prime and get FREE 2-day shipping on your party and Halloween products!
- Creepy Cloth Halloween Decoration
- Witch Hat Chip and Dip Set
- Lighted Window Ghost
- Halloween Countdown Calendar
- Halloween Pumpkin Lantern
- Set of 2 Feathered Crows Halloween Decoration
- Spider With LED Lights
- Human Skull Halloween Decor
- Indoor/Outdoor Purple Rope Lights
- Halloween Hanging Bats
- Halloween Lawn Decorations
- Halloween Cookie Cutters
- Halloween Goody Bags – Set of 72
- Halloween Striped Paper Straws – Set of 50
- Black and Orange Chevron Paper Straws – Set of 50
- Spider Web Cupcake Wrappers
- Skeleton Cupcake Wrappers
- Skull and Crossbones Cupcake Wrappers
- Witch Hat Cupcake Toppers
- Monster Hand Cupcake Toppers
- Spider Web Lace Table Cover
Follow Cristy Mishkula @ Pretty My Party’s board Halloween on Pinterest.
Thanks Christy. I always love appearing on lovely your site. Happy Halloween:)
You’re so sweet! Thanks so much. You are very talented and I love showcasing your work!
HI I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO START A TRICK OR TREAT PARTY FOR TODDLERS.. BY THE WAY IM FROM PHILIPPINES AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO COORDINATE AS A MOM IN MY DAUGHTERS SCHOOL. I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME BECAUSE IM SO NERVOUS to disappoint the kids..thanks
If you can buy a variety of candy and treats and get some treat bags for the kids to fill with their favorites. Also, decorating pumpkins is fun, but instead of paint you can use stickers!