This post was sponsored by Lowe’s as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Are you looking for a Spooktacular Halloween Fireplace Mantel Design? If you’re planning a Halloween party at your home, your fireplace is the perfect area to start decorating because it’s the focal point of the room. I love decorating my fireplace mantel for each holiday, especially for Halloween! My son really enjoys it too and loves to help. This year, I really wanted to do something “SPOOK-tacular!” I wanted the theme and decor to be a little darker and scarier this year. I headed to Lowes and they had exactly what I was looking for. I found spooky skulls, skeletons, spider webs, and other Halloween decor that was perfect for my vision.
Here are the “SPOOK-tacular” Halloween items I found at Lowes:
- Holiday Living Spider Web
- When I first walked into Lowes, the Halloween decorations were immediately to my left. The first thing that stood out to me was the Pre-Lit Lamp Post Sign. I knew immediately that I had to get it! It was the perfect decoration to put next to my fireplace to create my “SPOOK-tacular” Halloween Fireplace Mantel! My family loves it and I have guests asking me where I got it! This item is great for indoor or outdoor decorating. I’m even thinking of putting on my porch Halloween night for the trick-or-treaters.
The one thing I love about Lowes is they offer a wide variety of Halloween and fall decor for your home at great prices. The items are so different and unique that you can create the Haunted House of your dreams both inside and out! Also, if you see an item online that’s not in the store, the customer service department will help you find the item at another store or they will alert you via email when the item arrives in store.
Here are some tips for decorating your fireplace mantel for Halloween:
- Hang a large mirror or wreath above your fireplace which serves as your anchor or focal point. You can even create a Halloween “scene” in addition to your mirror or wreath. Think spooky bats, spider webs, etc.
- Choose decorative pieces for each side of your mantel that will add visual height and depth to your design. For example, the candelabra and a spooky black tree were perfect for each side of my fireplace mantel design.
- Then add objects of varying heights to the middle of your fireplace mantel. Keep in mind these objects should be smaller than the objects you’ve chosen for the left and right side of your mantel.
- Adding a tall object to the side of your mantel is always a good idea. For my design, the Pre-Lit Lamp Post Sign really added to my overall design.
- You can also add objects on the other side that are closer to the ground. In my case, I added black pumpkins and a black mirror that were covered with spider webs.
If you’re looking to BOO-tify your home this Halloween or want a Spooktacular Halloween Fireplace Mantel Design, visit Lowes for all things Halloween! For more holiday and home inspiration, visit Lowes on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.