From Debbie Kennedy Events & Design: The inspiration for this holiday dessert table feature came from the dramatic backdrop fabric. Because the backdrop was so dramatic, I wanted a simple yet elegant cake. Julia Baker made a beautiful cake accented with a red peony that was really a simple but elegant centerpiece for the table. Accented also with Julia’s famous candies, this made for a stunning wedding dessert table that any bride would love to have for a holiday wedding. This table was also featured in DIY Wedding Magazine’s 2011 issue.
Stylist: Debbie Kennedy Events & Design formerly Sugar Plum Designs // Photography: Desert Ridge Photography // Cake & Candies: Julie Baker Confections
Set up an amazing holiday themed wedding dessert table like this one with these products!
- Set of 3 White Serving Platters
- Set of 3 Apothecary Candy Jars
- Red Cake Stand
- Metallic Silver Round Flower Vase
- Elegant Expressions Teardrop Metal Vase
- Red and Silver Ornaments
- Glitter Snowflake Ornament
- Set of 2 Glitter Reindeer
- Red Sequin Table Runner
- Set of 12 Silver Charger Plates
- Set of 4 Red Charger Plates
Are you having a holiday themed wedding? Let us know in the comments below!