November is the perfect time to reflect on what you’re thankful for in your life. But did you know that those who do are happier and healthier? It’s true! If you don’t regularly reflect on the things you are thankful for, take each day in November and choose one thing per day that you cherish in your life and are thankful for. It’s even a good idea to write it down and hang it where you can see it in the morning when you first wake up! At the end of the month, you will see just how lucky and blessed you are. Then you can make it a regular routine to reflect on all of your blessings!
Painting Paris Pink is sharing this Free Thankful Banner Printable. We would love to see what you do with it! Tag @prettymyparty and @paintingparispink on Instagram with your photo of your banner and the hash tag #bethankful.
Click on the links, download, print, assemble and decorate!
Be sure to follow them:
Check out these products perfect for your Thanksgiving gatherings!
Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime and get free 2-day shipping on your holiday purchases!
- Set of 4 Pumpkin Side Dish holder jars
- Fall Leaf Table Cover
- Thanksgiving Pumpkin Turkey Making Kit
- Porcelain Turkey Platter
- Turkey Serving Platter & Plate 5-Piece Serving Set
- Thanksgiving Porcelain Pumpkin Platter
- Pumpkin Chip & Dip Platter
- Hand-Painted Pumpkin Cheese Plate Set
- Harvest Tray Table Centerpiece with Ceramic Pumpkins