Emerald & Chevron Dessert Table Feature
Izabela and Stephanie of Sweet Table sent in this gorgeous emerald green and chevron dessert table. The theme for this sweet table is the Pantone color of the year – Emerald! They also threw in some touches of chevron.
Chevron canvas runner: The chevron canvas runner was made by Izabela; Cake stands: Homesense.ca; Risers: Handmade by Izabela; Chalkboard canvas backdrop: DIY project by Izabela (custom design); Wooden words ‘sweet table’ in backdrop were also a DIY project; Old hallway cabinet: Roadside find – DIY project with some old fashion elbow grease and paint; Favors: Homemade jellies. See desserts for details.
- Hand painted chevron cake with handmade emerald pleats
- Edible lace sugar cookies (homemade)
- Special note sugar cookies with rolled fondant (homemade)
- Cake pops – two ways (homemade)
- Meringues (homemade)
- Marshmallows (homemade)
- Cupcakes – two ways – rolled fondant and buttercream (homemade)
- Custom covered chocolate bars (hand assembled)
- Favors: Homemade jellies in various flavors: cotton candy, banana, root beer, marshmallow
Credits & Resources
Baked Sweets: Stephanie of Sweet Table
Photography: Marc of MK Photographics
Creative Direction: Izabela of Sweet Table
Floral Designs: Nicole of Little Birdie Events
Thank you for featuring our desserts & for such lovely write up. Hope you all enjoy it!