Izabela and Stephanie of Sweet Table sent in this gorgeous emerald green and chevron dessert table. The theme for this sweet table is the Pantone color of the year – Emerald! They also threw in some touches of chevron.
Chevron canvas runner: The chevron canvas runner was made by Izabela; Cake stands: Homesense.ca; Risers: Handmade by Izabela; Chalkboard canvas backdrop: DIY project by Izabela (custom design); Wooden words ‘sweet table’ in backdrop were also a DIY project; Old hallway cabinet: Roadside find – DIY project with some old fashion elbow grease and paint; Favors: Homemade jellies. See desserts for details.
- Hand painted chevron cake with handmade emerald pleats
- Edible lace sugar cookies (homemade)
- Special note sugar cookies with rolled fondant (homemade)
- Cake pops – two ways (homemade)
- Meringues (homemade)
- Marshmallows (homemade)
- Cupcakes – two ways – rolled fondant and buttercream (homemade)
- Custom covered chocolate bars (hand assembled)
- Favors: Homemade jellies in various flavors: cotton candy, banana, root beer, marshmallow
Credits & Resources
Baked Sweets: Stephanie of Sweet Table
Photography: Marc of MK Photographics
Creative Direction: Izabela of Sweet Table
Floral Designs: Nicole of Little Birdie Events