DIY Snow Glitter Vase
Here in the Northeast, we are deep in the heart of winter and covered in a blanket of fresh, white snow. This inspired us to create this simple and inexpensive DIY Snow Glitter Vase. It will add the perfect touch of snow inspired chicness to your winter home decor!
- Glass Vase
- Mod Podge
- Fine Silver Glitter
- Epsom Salt
- Foam Paint Brush
1. Begin by mixing 1 cup Epsom Salt with approximately 1/4 cup fine, silver glitter.
2. Evenly distribute the the glitter throughout the salt.
3. Take your salt and glitter mix and pour onto a plate or baking sheet.
4. Using your foam paint brush, apply an even layer of Mod Podge to one side of your glass vase.
5. Take the Mod Podged portion of the vase and carefully roll in your salt/glitter mix.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all sides of your vase are covered.
7. Allow the salt/glitter mix to set on the vase.
You now have a glittering, snow covered vase! Simply add some fresh flowers for a simple and chic piece of decor!
Aside from home decor, these would also make a fabulous addition to any winter themed party, wedding, bridal or baby shower!
We hope you enjoyed making this glittering, snow covered vases as much as we did! Happy winter!
Missy LoFaso and Kristen Bound are Pretty My Party’s DIY contributors. They are long-time friends who share a passion for pretty things and planning parties. Their mutual love and obsession for creating and styling events led them to develop Sweetly Chic Events & Design, an event styling and coordination company in Doylestown, PA. Sweetly Chic is based upon creating beautiful events that showcase a love of classic styles, unique trends and of course, a bit of glitz and glam! Follow Sweetly Chic Events & Design on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
That’s so pretty!
Thank you so much for sharing!
Anytime! We love your DIY projects!
What a great idea. It’s so pretty and yet so simple! Thanks for sharing 🙂
So pretty love the sparkle
Oh so pretty and doesn’t look hard at all!
Simply gorgeous such an elegant vase for a table centerpiece!
What a great idea. SO easy too
Very cute!! I love the flowers that are in it!