Sweetly Chic Events & Design is here today with a fun fall DIY tutorial!
It’s officially fall which means all of our favorite craft stores are brimming with fabulous crafts & supplies! When we came across some cute artificial leaves on our most recent trip to Michaels, we were inspired to add just a bit of glitz to this classic fall decor. Follow our simple DIY Glitter Leaf Garland tutorial and you will soon have a glittering fall decoration of your own!
Begin by covering your first chosen leaf in a thin layer of Elmer’s Glue.
While the glue on your leaf is still wet, pour glitter over top of your leaf, making sure it is fully covered. Gently shake excess glitter from your leaf.
Repeat steps 1 and 2 with your remaining leaves.
Place a small line of hot glue on the back of your leaf and place on your ribbon.
Continue hot gluing your leaves onto the ribbon, making sure to leave a bit of space in between each leaf.
Once all of your leaves are attached, your garland is complete!
We hope you loved this simple, fall DIY as much as we did! We can’t wait to decorate with our new glittering leaf garland and start enjoying the fall season!
Get crafty with these products hand-picked by our editors:
- Martha Stewart Crafts Maple Leaf Punch
- Jute Burlap Pennant Banner
- Martha Stewart Crafts Glitter Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts Large Circle Cutter
- Gothic Lace Paper Tape
- American Crafts 24 Pack of Ribbon – Assorted Colors
- American Crafts Cardstock Earth Tones Pack
- Autumn Variety Pack Cardstock
- Halloween Spooky Dots Washi Tape
- Fall Boxes
- 12 Artificial Gourds and Pumpkins
- Autumn Scrapbooking Kit